**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

9 Days of Giveways: Dec 21st - Q&A Submission Thread

Hey Summoners,

To cap off our 9 Days of Giveaways streams, I'll be back on the stream with Jax on Thursday, December 21st at 9 AM PT. We'll be taking a look back at the year, but also taking a few minutes to answer some of your questions.

If you have questions that you'd like to ask your Community Team about the Game or Community, please put them here, and we'll answer some of the best ones.

Also, make sure to tune in on Monday, December 18th at 9 AM PT for a live stream with Jon, where he'll be answering some questions and comments he's seen around the Community lately.

Join in the fun, head over to twitch.tv/kabam and follow us to stay in the know for whenever we go online!

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    What are some funny or interesting stories from Kabam HQ?
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Who would be the current top 5 champs that would be nerfed if we had another "global rebalance" planned, just like 12.0?
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Rebark said:

Any plans to 6 star Magik and Quake? Taking advantage of the question, the 7 star champions were launched this year.
    Any chance of a 6 star champion being left out of the 7 star pool like Magik and Quake were left out of the 6 star pool or will a new approach be taken?

I think this is a strong fair question. I personally am no quake player but I feel the community should get an answer as to, if there are any intentions to bring in a 6* Magik and Quake
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,988 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    With the change in story content to 3 paths per quest, where are the resources being redirected - can we expect story content to come more quickly, or is more effort being put towards new Everest content?
  • Options
    Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    Who is the most effective champion in the game blue or red cyclops ?
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 266
    edited December 2023
    I have a question can you wish me a early happy birthday on your Thursday stream? My birthday is the 22nd the friday
  • Options
    BrandonCNBrandonCN Posts: 10
    edited December 2023
    I love the art of this game, so I always ask if there's a way or will be a way to see more for us the Mcoc art community, like videos of the 3d models, concept arts, comic cinematics etc. Or where we can find the art behind all of this universe?
    This would be so helpful for things like cosplays, fan arts, people trying to be concept designers and getting references, etc.
    -Also this is not a question but I want to mention that I like a lot when story is told in comic cinematics, I think making these more recurring would be a good incentive for players to read the EQ stories, maybe some black and white Manga type comics idk.
    greetings kabam team.
  • Options
    MFDOOMbotMFDOOMbot Posts: 13
    edited December 2023

Will the one above all or the one below all be playable characters?
    Will they be bosses in a future story chapter?

The One Above All forsook this place long ago.

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,255 ★★★★★
    Posted this in the chat today, but it's mayhem there, I get it.

If you were a current MCOC Champ, who would you be and why?
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 89
    The chair is coming back?
  • Options
    WaybigWaybig Posts: 81
    Is there going to be a masteries 2.0 if so when could it possibly be coming into the game?
  • Options
    WaybigWaybig Posts: 81
    Could chaos king possibly be a character in the contest?
  • Options
    Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    When champions are buffed, is that done by their original creator, or a different dev?

Likewise, what is the testing process for new champions or buffs? Im often surprised when a champion comes out and has issues, I think "how did the dev not notice this?". How does the whole evaluation process work
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,988 ★★★★★
    Were you happy with the way the Titan crystal Twitter vote went? Can we expect that type of engagement with the community again?