**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Road to the crypt rewards

2»

Comments

• Options
    Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Errang said:

If i get paragon this week and gain a death in necro, will i get rewards or no?

Yes, long as you take the Grandmaster down with you
    hmmmm i have time
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★

Errang said:

If i get paragon this week and gain a death in necro, will i get rewards or no?

Yes, long as you take the Grandmaster down with you
    hmmmm i have time

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

At our current pace, we should hit 11 million by the end. We've had several moments when people thought we were slowing down, but the overall pace has been surprisingly constant. The thing to note about every time we "slowed down"

What do all those data points have in common? They all contain *only* weekdays. The other data points contain weekends in their incremental count. That's what's causing the bobbing up and down.

Any chance at all we can make it to 12M so I can open another Titan? Just say yes so I can cope with the fact we probably won't 🥲
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Just need 500 Titan shards so very glad to have these extra rewards.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 782 ★★★
    This time I have an excuse to bring in a shiny newly ranked 7*r2 shuri on to a new path. It’s not like l I needed 2k units n 60 revives the first time with aegon
  • Options
    PufffPufffPufffPufff Posts: 54
    Very nice of Kabam to add on rewards, so anything extra is a bonus and we shouldn't complain...HOWEVER, in the current state of the game (plus with all the extra Titan shards, 23 000 x 7* shards and the 1►2 7* gem) rankups WILL be an issue.

Maybe KABAM can alter the "extra" rewards, and change 10 million deaths to 10 million gold (instead of another 1000 titan shards)?

@Kabam Miike ... maybe something to discuss with the team?
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Has this been officially published somewhere? I thought Kabam said they would be posting the information from their Livestreams on an official post of some kind.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,194 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Has this been officially published somewhere? I thought Kabam said they would be posting the information from their Livestreams on an official post of some kind.

it is true

• Options
    NosrepNosrep Posts: 85
    This is a great add-on. I think we can make it to 10-12 million.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,194 ★★★★★
    Nosrep said:

This is a great add-on. I think we can make it to 10-12 million.

We ad 6.1m I believe can’t remember exactly how much
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 522 ★★★
    Just to be clear, and I'm not sure if this was mentioned elsewhere, but it doesn't matter when we completed it right? Was this event announced with necropolis, because I completed it before I heard of this.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★

Just to be clear, and I'm not sure if this was mentioned elsewhere, but it doesn't matter when we completed it right? Was this event announced with necropolis, because I completed it before I heard of this.

As long as you finish Necropolis before the 14th of January I think

Not sure if it was announced here on the forums, but I do remember seeing it discussed on the livestreams and on their Twitter
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    About to start 3rd run. Where are we at with the death total? Anyone know?
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    Do you have to sign up somewhere to get the extra rewards, or do they just come to you in-game? I’m about to start my run
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Hilldar said:

Do you have to sign up somewhere to get the extra rewards, or do they just come to you in-game? I’m about to start my run

Just play, complete before the date and you'll get the rewards. It's fun, enjoy.
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    I just finished my run, that was really something. That 1% GM phase was a beast.