**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can aegon do the WHOLE necro?

Just done my first run and tbh wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, used about 85 revives mixture of L1-L3s barley any pots.

I mainly used aegon and was wondering can he explore the whole thing? I have about 40 revs left and a bunch of refilled to farm more before it gets nerfed and about 8k units.

Is there any match up that can stonewall him completly and stop a run? I also just pulled shuri so can use her on a few path as a second fighter.

Is it worth trying 100% necro or shall I just use my units on banquet and save the time and effort, I wasn't going to bother with 100% but if all path are of similar difficulty then I feel I should try and give it a go

Comments

• Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 425 ★★
    Any input or suggestions would be highly appreciated 😁
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

He definitely cannot do namor. There are others he "can" do but are just revive dumps

I luckily pulled a shuri and gonna take her to r3, I'm assuming she'd be a good match up for him,
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

He definitely cannot do namor. There are others he "can" do but are just revive dumps

I luckily pulled a shuri and gonna take her to r3, I'm assuming she'd be a good match up for him,
    Yeah she claps namor. I'd recommend her for attuma as well since she wont take damage back on contact, but aegon is able to revive spam that one
  • Options
    Yeah I feel like after my first path I have the confidence to go in and try explore it, was no way near as bad I originally thought plus I'll probably be able to cut the revives down now I know how to do half the midway fights, I have a r4 KateB and a r3 shuri aswell as r5 ascended aegon and a few other synergy champs I could probably get the whole thing completed, so it's just really namor and attuma i need to keep an eye out for the rest of the quest can be brute forced by aegon?
  • Options

Attuma and Namor are easier for Shuri, Attuma can be revive pumped by Aegon Namor can't. I'm pretty sure everyone else can be brute forced with Aegon, I used Shuri, Wong and Zemo more though to save units.

I did take wong in with my for my first run, tried using him on airwalker and got clapped so said screw it and just smashed the rest of it with aegon🤣
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,327 ★★★★★
    AegonGod can do it all !!! Except 2-3 naughty fights.
    I'm also planning to 100% Necro, when I pull Aegon 😮‍💨
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

AegonGod can do it all !!! Except 2-3 naughty fights.
    I'm also planning to 100% Necro, when I pull Aegon 😮‍💨

Yeah I took him to r5 just for necro I know he can do majority of fights just want to know what specific fights he can't do but buy the looks of it its just attuma and namor
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    Good to know Aegon can do all but Namor. I’m considering exploration.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★

Just done my first run and tbh wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, used about 85 revives mixture of L1-L3s barley any pots.

I mainly used aegon and was wondering can he explore the whole thing? I have about 40 revs left and a bunch of refilled to farm more before it gets nerfed and about 8k units.

Is there any match up that can stonewall him completly and stop a run? I also just pulled shuri so can use her on a few path as a second fighter.

Is it worth trying 100% necro or shall I just use my units on banquet and save the time and effort, I wasn't going to bother with 100% but if all path are of similar difficulty then I feel I should try and give it a go

i think aegon won't be able to do diablo and namor . maybe valkyrie too , i am not sure about that fight . other than that , most fight should be aegonable with enough revives
  • Options
    Jaffa_Jaffa_ Posts: 33

Aegon can’t do diablo
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

I did Namor with Aegon… took 27 revives. Not fun
  • Options

I’d make sure you have a counter for Namor. There are some other fights that are annoying with Aegon where you want to bring a counter if possible but Namor is the worst of the bunch
  • Options

I’d make sure you have a counter for Namor. There are some other fights that are annoying with Aegon where you want to bring a counter if possible but Namor is the worst of the bunch
    Yeah I've heard he's really hard fight with aegon but the general consensus I'm getting is if aegon can't do it then shuri can so I'm hoping between the two of them and a r4 Kate B I should be able to clear the whole thing
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Jaffa_ said:

Aegon can’t do diablo

Nick136 cleared Diablo with Aegon.
  • Options

Jack2634 said:

i think aegon won't be able to do diablo and namor . maybe valkyrie too , i am not sure about that fight . other than that , most fight should be aegonable with enough revives
    Valk fight is fine with Aegon
    Yeah can confirm Valkrie is okay, but tricky, just have to land a parry to give a peirce passive so she uses her power, or use your striker while there blocking to hit her block took a couple goes to get used to it but I got her down in 4 revs I think. Try to avoid letting her get to sp2 if she gets into a sp2 loop you'll be dead sharpish lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Is Kate good for Valkyrie? I'm planning on taking Aegon (R4 Ascended), 7* R1 Shuri, R3 Kate, and a couple spares (Maybe 7* Joe and Overseer for Mind Control).
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★

Is Kate good for Valkyrie? I'm planning on taking Aegon (R4 Ascended), 7* R1 Shuri, R3 Kate, and a couple spares (Maybe 7* Joe and Overseer for Mind Control).

I use Kate for vailk was not that’s bad ones u get rolling just hav to hit he blonk a bit or you ben in for a hard time
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

I use Kate for vailk was not that’s bad ones u get rolling just hav to hit he blonk a bit or you ben in for a hard time
    Okay, thanks.
  • Options

If your taking aegon as ur main champ then you want to make sure you gave hiemdal or prox for fury boost combo shield and extra life
  • Options
    Jaffa_ said:

Aegon can’t do diablo
    So, who’s the best counter for Diablo?
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

Then he can do it all if revives are no issue? I don’t want to sink that many revives in one defender, though.
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

Then he can do it all if revives are no issue? I don’t want to sink that many revives in one defender, though.
    Yeah from what I'm hearings he's really hard with namor so unless you've got a load of revives to burn i probably wouldn't bother
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Absolute NO on Namor. Not preferable on Attuma, Stryfe, and Diablo. However, you can try these with Aegon and let us know how many revives it took.
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

He can do it but it’s incredibly expensive. Shuri should do great though
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

He can do Namor.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    Just hold your block, throw your SP2 and take his SP3, after his SP3, hit him until the bleed expires. Pause, quit, repeat. 10 20% revives with Ranking 5 Aegon.