**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Act 5 compensation

It’s been over 4 months since act 5 rewards were buffed. I still have not received any compensation for it. I only completed and explored it due to the rewards being buffed and it being stated in a Kabam post the rewards would be retrograded.

The longer rewards aren’t received, the less value they have. Meaning the rewards I didn’t get 4 months ago are less valuable now.

Any update when compensation will be issued? Will there be added rewards/items to compensate for the delay to receive the rewards?

I submitted a ticket, which the generic Kabam response said take it to the forums…

Comments

• Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 486 ★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Miike said that they would probably be delivered by January

If he said that than that’s one of the dumbest choices Kabam as ever made......the rewards will be useless after six months
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    edited December 2023
    Kabam I would really like those rewards. Maybe for Christmas to make up for this month’s side quest and cyber weekend?
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 248 ★★
    I qualify for the compensation and I'm already thronebreaker...
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,290 ★★★★
    SlyFoxZ said:

Same and I’ve been paragon since the legends celebration event lmao
  • Options
    Im paragon and qualified for the qualification , the rewards r gonna do squat now lol
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    🍪
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 486 ★★★
    SlyFoxZ said:

Exactly my point
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 202

Im paragon and qualified for the qualification , the rewards r gonna do squat now lol

Except for the mastery points