**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Was Your Favorite Champ of 2023?

2023 is almost done and this year we had a lot of amazing characters. But it is time to decide, who was your favorite champ of 2023. My favorite was Chee'ilth. I love her design and how Kabam got the finished product by actually going to First Nation people for background. I am usually not a person who loves the Skill class, but Chee'ilth is probably my favorite skill champ in this game. Her damage is so satisfying with those bleeds. That was my favorite, who is your favorite?

Comments

• Options
    Undead_BardUndead_Bard Posts: 11
    Good question. Imo theres alot of good champs released this year be it in terms of design or gameplay.
    I like Morbius, and not just because of the meme, I expected him to be far worse given how they released him. I LOVE L. Deathstrike's attack animations I want her as a 7 star just for that.
    Though if I could only choose 1 my fav would have to be Onslaught because I just like the lore and he looks cool as heck.
  • Options
    Vidi7Vidi7 Posts: 79
    Lady Deathstrike For sure!!! She's awesome👏✊👍
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    Werewolf, it’s a frickin Werewolf! And he’s decent too.
  • Options
    BezinghaBezingha Posts: 12
    Design wise I have to say I love vox dude. Just how fun his play style and aesthetics are so appeasing to me lol
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,950 ★★★★★
    Fantman is cool.
  • Options
    Chosen85Chosen85 Posts: 22
    Vox for sure. Once you understand him, you find out he's really good. Doesn't necessarily need to be awakened. It makes a difference though. And his play style is smooth.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    Werewolf and Shocker.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Kate is really good. Want to try out photon
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 ★★★★★
    7* Hulkbuster is my favorite new champ of 2023.

Unless you're looking for my other answer of Silk.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Kate Bishop/Onslaught/Abs Man/Silk
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    I had absolutely atrocious luck with the last featured 6* crystal which resulted in me not getting a lot of the champions I was itching to try. So aside from Vox (who I somehow pulled as a 7* from his featured paragon crystal), my knowledge of champions from the second half of the year is very limited.

However, from those I have played, I will probably have to say Vox and Kate. Vox is just a lot of fun, and I love that Kate has such a high skill ceiling. Now that Necropolis launched, you can really see what she can do. I can' t do those things with her, but I've enjoyed seeing other people use her in there.

Oh, and maybe Abs Man. I don't remember if he was released in December last year or January this year. He's been my main mystic champion this year. Unless I very specifically need to nullify buffs or something, he's my go-to option whenever I assemble a team.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Iron Man. A lot of people seriously sleep on him.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Onslaught. His playstyle is one of my favorites of any champ ever.

I’m not gonna lie guys, I think this was kabam’s best year in terms of champ design and meta relevance ever. So many good champs that were fun to play, and the variety in answers here really reflect that
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 948 ★★★★
    Gladiator. Love playing him, I'm waiting for them to give him a place in the contest tho
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 742 ★★★
    Abs man or fantman got my vote . They are incredibly fun to play