Options

Necropolis team suggestion

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,355 ★★★★★
Finally I'm ready to do my necropolis run with kate nd doom. My team is 5/65 kate, 5/65 ascended doom, america chavez 5* for synergy, wiccan for last phase.
Now should I take nick fury for extra attack, or 6* r4 shuri for wiccan nd psychoman. I only have 1 point in despair, so I wonder will my kate be able to handle wiccan or should I need shuri? Please help.
Also I believe kate can handle guardian, right?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,762 ★★★★★
    I'd bring shuri for that Wiccan because Kate can only have 7 debuffs that can be on an opponent at one time which is -35% healing with 1 point in despair. You'd need 3 points of despair to shut off healing in Wiccan with Kate.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

I'd bring shuri for that Wiccan because Kate can only have 7 debuffs that can be on an opponent at one time which is -35% healing with 1 point in despair. You'd need 3 points of despair to shut off healing in Wiccan with Kate.

Is the healing huge tho? I seen yt videos where kate worked around the healing and still dealt damage.
  • Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 252 ★★
    Heimdal? He saves a lot of revives
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 445 ★★
    Badah said:

Global node decreases indestructible and immortality potency by 1000% so no but he can give you 1 indefinite fury
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,762 ★★★★★

Badah said:

Global node decreases indestructible and immortality potency by 1000% so no but he can give you 1 indefinite fury
    Heimdall still saves you from from 1 hit that would knock you out. Means you can tank 1 sp3 :)

Pikolu said:

Is the healing huge tho? I seen yt videos where kate worked around the healing and still dealt damage.
    Idk, I just know he heals a ton, especially if you do energy damage to him. I used shuri everytime myself and it was easy solos.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,412 ★★★★★
    The healing only becomes huge later in the fight.

Following an SP1, Wiccan recovers 7% of missing health*. So, early in the fight, it's not too bad. Once he's lost a decent chunk of health, it becomes increasingly noticeable. Personally, I used Aegon and was out-damaging the regeneration until Wiccan was below about 40-50%; at which point it became increasingly more effective to push him to an SP2.

*It also recovers 100% of health lost to damaging energy debuffs. So if you're using Shuri, make sure you don't convert them all to passives; as then you'll lose access to Despair and if Wiccan throws an SP1, he'll heal like an absolute monster.
  • Options

The healing only becomes huge later in the fight.

Following an SP1, Wiccan recovers 7% of missing health*. So, early in the fight, it's not too bad. Once he's lost a decent chunk of health, it becomes increasingly noticeable. Personally, I used Aegon and was out-damaging the regeneration until Wiccan was below about 40-50%; at which point it became increasingly more effective to push him to an SP2.

*It also recovers 100% of health lost to damaging energy debuffs. So if you're using Shuri, make sure you don't convert them all to passives; as then you'll lose access to Despair and if Wiccan throws an SP1, he'll heal like an absolute monster.

Will kate be able to outdamage tho?