**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's that time of year - Banquet and Accolade Events are here!

Comments

• Options
    Warbird87Warbird87 Posts: 23
    I have 4.2k units ...how much milestone i can achieve?
  • Options
    NosrepNosrep Posts: 85
    edited December 2023
    2 days until the event starts. If Kabam were going to change anything, they would’ve already told us.
  • Options
    YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 63
    Warbird87 said:

Warbird87 said:

should be enough for deathless piece
  • Options
    spicyInspicyIn Posts: 9
    Nosrep said:

2 days until the event starts. If Kabam were going to change anything, they would’ve already told us.

They will not change anything, already told that before. Better to keep units for one of the Cybers days maybe. It's up on you only where to invest units now)) Banquet is not very profitable. 6* you will get a lot if you participate in banquet))
  • Options
    Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 58
    Warbird87 said:

Around the T6 Basic or the 6* abyss nexus for solo milestones if u decide to spend the 1150 units u get back from the milestone
  • Options
    MayankdollyMayankdolly Posts: 6
    Zephyre33 said:

so in total how much gbc do we need to buy besides the free ones we are getting
    and what about the calendar are we getting any gbc from there ?

Around 56
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    Nosrep said:

nothings going to happen even tho we want it to imma spend all of my units cuz i need a little 7* shards
  • Options
    Bobs said:

Also,

Warbird87 said:

6* Maestro
    1-2 7* rankup gem
    2-3 7* rankup gem crystal
    Two 7* class selector crystals
    1 mastery point
    200 tier 2 primordial dust
    10,000 7* titan shards
    6* relic crystal
    Necro fr fr
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    900 Units needed for all ally milestones right?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

900 Units needed for all ally milestones right?

950, you need to throw an additional 50 in since the unit milestones give 1150 total
  • Options
    ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    @Kabam Miike

Just a question, which to me seems like a fair one

Every time there is an event like this; Gifting, Banquet, 7* Celebration, the first few days are a server lag/crash-palooza

So I’m just wondering did the game team properly accommodate this time with better server capacity, seeing as how their estimates for this sort of thing in the past have been severely lacking

This seems like a reasonable question to me seeing as how the team has decided to start Banquet and the AW season on the same day, and if there is significant server down time in the first 2 days the first War will be f**ked
  • Options
    ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    edited December 2023
    DrZola said:

Theretic said:

@Kabam Miike

Every time there is an event like this; Gifting, Banquet, 7* Celebration, the first few days are a server lag/crash-palooza

So I’m just wondering did the game team properly accommodate this time with better server capacity, seeing as how their estimates for this sort of thing in the past have been severely lacking

This seems like a reasonable question to me seeing as how the team has decided to start Banquet and the AW season on the same day, and if there is significant server down time in the first 2 days the first War will be f**ked

Reasonable question. As a veteran player, what do you think the answer might be?

Dr. Zola
    Well, I know the answer would probably that;

“they have taken measures to ensure a continuous operation of the game”

When in reality the same thing happens again, lag/crash-palooza, it would just be nice to hear them try and be proactive with these thing
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Theretic said:

@Kabam Miike

Reasonable question. As a veteran player, what do you think the answer might be?

Dr. Zola
    Reasonable question. As a veteran player do you think that this particular banquet event will cause massive server lag and game crashes?
  • Options
    Wendy7Wendy7 Posts: 2
    Is level 40 mandatory for participating in banquet event?
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Wendy7 said:

Is level 40 mandatory for participating in banquet event?

"Harder" to get, so you have to actually grind out content to get it.
  • Options
    LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    I think we shouldn’t waste units and money this year.
    This GBC is designed for thronebreaker players.
    Paragon and valiant can take rest this season.
  • Options
    Theretic said:

@Kabam Miike

Believe me I would like this to happen because where I am going to be during the time of the event starting it already has terrible wifi. So, this will be tough for me
  • Options
    spicyInspicyIn Posts: 9
    Warbird87 said:

Check Richtheman video you can get quit a lot... But not "immediately"
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    For those that missed the livestream, they talked about Banquet a bit there.
    They basically said what lots of people have been saying, this was intended, they wanted higher level people to focus on Necropolis and have them spend their units there. So if you don't feel like it's worth your units and you'd rather spend them on exploring Necropolis, that is by design

They did what a lot of people every year ask for which is let people progress with content and skill over just straight spending money
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Warbird87 said:

Curious do you have an alliance? If not contact me in game --> BowTieJohn
  • Options
    GrizzleGGrizzleG Posts: 18
    edited December 2023
    As a paragon player with 1 R3 7 star and currently planning a necropolis completion run, I understand why Kabam isn’t budging on the issue and I can appreciate it. It makes Necropolis more exciting and relevant for me.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 113 ★★
    GrizzleG said:

As a paragon player with 1 R3 7 star and currently planning a necropolis completion run, I understand why Kabam isn’t budging on the issue and I can appreciate it. It makes Necropolis more exciting and relevant for me.

That’s cool, bro.