Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Suggest me some great tips to fight maestro or great counters for him in bgs

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,343 ★★★★★
As the title says, i have zero idea how to play against him so..

Comments

• Options

Banning maestro is the best counter.

Nah man he is a very important champ in my deck for defense too🥲
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    chavez
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,137 ★★★★★
    Mojooooo
  • Options
    Can anyone explain why mojo is a good counter to him?
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    Symbiote supreme
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Buffs don’t last as long and turn into degens once they expire
    Which buffs? Aren't his buffs supposed to have infinite durations? If I am not wrong
  • Options

Malreck04 said:

Which buffs? Aren't his buffs supposed to have infinite durations? If I am not wrong
    They have like 36 second durations.

Kushala is supposed to be a good counter to Maestro too.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Malreck04 said:

They have like 36 second durations.

Kushala is supposed to be a good counter to Maestro too.
    Oh nice. I have mojo as 6 star r3 so he is gonna be useful
  • Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 228 ★★

Malreck04 said:

Nope, they just seem to be infinite. They last for 36 sec, but are re applied each time he crosses a multiple of 10 neutronium. So Mojo makes them last less than 4 sec.
  • Options

He reduces buff duration by 90%, maestro buffs can't be nullified or neutralized, but he suffers while under antrophy effects and reduced buff durations, so mojo really works well.
  • Options

Symbiote supreme

Do symbiote supreme actually works? I think maestro buffs can't be nullified or staggered?
  • Options

Symbiote supreme

Do symbiote supreme actually works? I think maestro buffs can't be nullified or staggered?
    Maestros buffs can be nullified, but he gains neutronium when that happens, so you don't want to do that. He, however, doesn't punish staggers which makes sym supreme and Sassy very good for him
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Symbiote supreme

Maestros buffs can be nullified, but he gains neutronium when that happens, so you don't want to do that. He, however, doesn't punish staggers which makes sym supreme and Sassy very good for him
    In that case doom/juggs works too right?
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 849 ★★★★

Pikolu said:

Symbiote supreme

Someone tried doom against him in bg and they took off 1.5% and timed out. I also tried Rintrah he doesn’t work.

We have like 5 champs here, any others that work? I’ve seen tigra work if your fast enough.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,324 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Symbiote supreme

Dooms nullifies don’t work effectively since he glances all hits. However if you slap him then the next buff triggered is staggered.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,054 ★★★

I didn't want to say this since it's my secret cheese, butttt havok cheeses him super hard. The damage you take while near maestro is energy and its super easy wins.

Between him and Onslaught, really might need to r2 my 7* Havok soon
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 666 ★★★
    Chavez is great for him because she has easy knockdowns and her main damage is her sp2 which won’t glance.

I also really like werewolf against him, the ruptures gain increased ability accuracy when you activate the curse and then his main damage is his sp2 which won’t glance.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,902 ★★★★★
    Can confirm that werewolf is great for him. Kate dunks on him pretty easily too
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,295 ★★★★

Someone tried doom against him in bg and they took off 1.5% and timed out. I also tried Rintrah he doesn’t work.

We have like 5 champs here, any others that work? I’ve seen tigra work if your fast enough.

I put Maestro on BG Defense, and someone used Doom against him and knocked him out. Not sure how they did it though.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,435 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

I put Maestro on BG Defense, and someone used Doom against him and knocked him out. Not sure how they did it though.
    They slapped him to death.

As someone else stated, the literal best counter to him is Havok. Chavez is also excellent.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,744 ★★★★
    I saw somewhere that Spidey Supreme takes him down pretty well, but haven’t tried that yet.
  • Options
    Thanks for your help guys. I am gonna rank my havok us soon or maybe pull a 7 star version of him
  • Options
    Doug555Doug555 Posts: 26
    Kushala