**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner's Market and the Banquet Event?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam_Jax

In regards to earning points in the Banquet Event, I'm curious if there are trackers in place to ensure that crystals purchased outside of the in-game deals directly, via the Summoner's Market, will count towards the above point acquisition.

Of course I intend to purchase all of the in-game deals but the Summoner's Market tends to mirror the in-game deals while providing just a little bit spicier returns. Below is a spreadsheet I created for myself to track the units and alliance event contribution.

Either way, the Summoner's Market purchases will come through via the in-game mail, and I wanted to make sure all of those Banquet Crystals count, (whether it is the $49.99 deal for 10 Greater Banquet Crystals - likely 11 or 12 in Summoner's Market - or if you intend to come out with a $99.99 for 20 deal, etc) Or alternatively the Greater Banquet Crystals that used to be included in the Unit Pack Deals directly, though I think that was omitted last year in lieu of the $49.99 for 10 deal, while the unit packs just had shards and rank up mats. Please let us know so we can plan accordingly. Or nip a potential bug in the butt before it pops up as an issue.

Comments

• Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    KRACETOS said:
    I believe the "buying" of Greater Banquet Crystals in this context mean buying the Crystals using the Units.

Hence, if you purchase these crystals for real Money, you won't get the points for "buying" these crystals, whether you purchase them in game or from Summoner's Market.

However, you will still get points for opening them so I believe every purchased crystal will provide only 700 points each, unless Kabam has specified somewhere (which i Missed) that purchasing will also account towards "buy the crystal" points.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    KRACETOS said:

KRACETOS said:
    I believe the "buying" of Greater Banquet Crystals in this context mean buying the Crystals using the Units.

Hence, if you purchase these crystals for real Money, you won't get the points for "buying" these crystals, whether you purchase them in game or from Summoner's Market.

However, you will still get points for opening them so I believe every purchased crystal will provide only 700 points each, unless Kabam has specified somewhere (which i Missed) that purchasing will also account towards "buy the crystal" points.
    You did receive points for buying the $49.99 for 10 GBC's from the in-game deal that was offered twice in 2022's banquet event.

However summoners market was not live last banquet so its an added layer of complexity.

Good thought, but no they did count last year via the in game deal.
    Well, I wasn't here last year, took a break from the game so I didn't know about that. In that case ignore whatever I just said in above message.

Regarding this year, I believe then since there is no other way to obtain GBC from Mail in the whole event, they might give points for claiming these crystals from Mail, assuming that all of them will come via Summoner Market.
    If they do consider in game purchases, they must also award points for purchasing from Summoner Market, it would be a bummer if they don't.
  • Options
    KRACETOSKRACETOS Posts: 76

KRACETOS said:

KRACETOS said:

You did receive points for buying the $49.99 for 10 GBC's from the in-game deal that was offered twice in 2022's banquet event.

However summoners market was not live last banquet so its an added layer of complexity.

Good thought, but no they did count last year via the in game deal.
    Well, I wasn't here last year, took a break from the game so I didn't know about that. In that case ignore whatever I just said in above message.

Regarding this year, I believe then since there is no other way to obtain GBC from Mail in the whole event, they might give points for claiming these crystals from Mail, assuming that all of them will come via Summoner Market.
    If they do consider in game purchases, they must also award points for purchasing from Summoner Market, it would be a bummer if they don't.
    No worries at all, appreciate the effort to help. Hopefully we'll get some concrete confirmation from @Kabam Miike and his team
  • Options

I can confirm that you will receive points regardless of where you purchase them, including the Summoners Market.

Excellent Miike thank you so much for verifying. The streams have been fantastic btw, Jax is doing a great job.
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

KRACETOS said:

I can confirm that you will receive points regardless of where you purchase them, including the Summoners Market.

Excellent Miike thank you so much for verifying. The streams have been fantastic btw, Jax is doing a great job.
    Now everyone can rack up the credit card debt knowing we get the extra goodies
    This is the way
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

KRACETOS said:

Now everyone can rack up the credit card debt knowing we get the extra goodies
    Woah woah woah. I thought no one was participating? 🧐

I’ve been played.
    I think we all know that they second the deals drop every "I'm not spending on this event" person is dropping bands on them lol
    The dopamine hits go hard indeed
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 122

buy mike currently there is no deal on gbc deal in the summoners market when can we see them in the site
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

I'm assuming you mean if buying units in the Summoners Market as i don't see a greater banquet crystal deal there.
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 158 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Are there going to be any GBC deals in the summoners market?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,197 ★★★★★
    Yea would like that to @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    pegman999pegman999 Posts: 16
    Yeah would be nice to know before buying the one in the unit store
  • Options
    Any news off it
  • Options
    Okay at this point I don’t think it be there’s
  • Options
    Sorry for spamming but be nice to knowing if there any plans
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

There aren’t any GBC in the summoner market yet.
    Can we have an insight if it’s going to be any GBC offer there, so people can plan their spending?
  • Options
    Hey guys, just wanted to tell y'all that kabam told me that there is a deal coming, but it won't be today.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Hey guys, just wanted to tell y'all that kabam told me that there is a deal coming, but it won't be today.

Okay I trust you
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83

There will be bonus units in the offers this year?
  • Options
    Figue said:

There will be bonus units in the offers this year?
    Aint you a bit late
  • Options
    BluChBluCh Posts: 43
    edited December 2023
    image is from twitter, the user received a regular 7* instead of that special 7*, that's how i saw it, and there was an official message they are working on it

i purchased this offer in game with just the GBCs iirc

was it taken off the market due to bugs or does it share limit with in game offer?