Shuri or FAM?

BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Should I take 7* shuri to r2 or 6* FAM sig 100 to r5

Shuri or FAM? 45 votes

FAM
35%
MaxtheSilentGrootman1294TJ107Darth_SaintTrickiterJestuhSpankarellawillrun4adonutTribalChiefWolv3rin3_10MiniMFKLZhyp3r05BabyGrootSilentArisSnorlaxKam 16 votes
Shuri
64%
PIKESTAINMatthewmercuryKaspYTHendrossDiablo_HellFireHoadyOZAyden_noah1Killswitch01ItsClobberinTimeRenaxqqhankenar1SaltE_Wenis69MasterzxProSparty6Tel5tr4_BoiRajShepILoveDrDoomSchnoodleTheFifty9SoundLicky 29 votes

Comments

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    What's your Necropolis situation looking like?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    FAM
    If BG is your focus.

If necro is you focus, then Shuri hands down.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Shuri
    Shuri...doesn’t matter what the heck your focus is.....mines r2 and duped absolutely nuts and has complete regen control with despair...if I pulled a tech gem from necro she’d be r3 rn
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    For bgs and quest, fam
    For necro shuri
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 820 ★★★★
    FAM
    I love FAM. He is tanky, tons of utility and can hit hard with damage no one is immune or resistant to. I really like Shuri but FAM works well almost anywhere I put him. I haven’t done Necropolis so that could certainly be the exception. When I first ranked him up I worried I pulled the trigger too quickly by jumping on the bandwagon and buying into the hype but I quickly learned the hype is well deserved. He was my first rank 5 sig 200 champ and I have not regretted the resources I put into him. He’s had great ROI.
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
    Thank you everyone. I REALLY appreciate the feedback and comments

• BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206

If BG is your focus.

FAM won't be very effective in season 14 BG.. otherwise I totally agree with this
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Shuri

If BG is your focus.

FAM won't be very effective in season 14 BG.. otherwise I totally agree with this
    Well, he will be one of the best defenders next season actually, probably top 3. Hulkling, his only true counter, will be very slow.

I'm going to say Shuri though just because the best rewards in the entire game right now are in Necropolis and she's one of the best options in general so it's a good investment.