**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1/2 health lost BECAUSE OF U!!!!!!

BmanBman Posts: 223
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Seriously when are u guys gonna get off of this **** from 7yrs ago?!?! The **** when ppl could just quit fights and take like 0 penalty was like 7yrs ago. I guys removed that many years ago (like atleast 5yrs ago). That was the original reason for ppl to lose 1/2 their health when starting an AQ fight but not die. That was a cheat (bug) that ONLY became a thing because of the endless loading and ppl getting kicked out of fights because of ridiyload times!!! Ppl figured out how to game that and use to advantage (can’t and never will blame them, only cause ur game wouldn’t load that they found that out)!!! If there weren’t loading g issues?? Nobody would’ve ever known. It’s literally been 7yrs and “loading” is still beyond trash!!! If u basically fixed the “cheat” sooo many years ago, why the FFFFFFdo u still penalize players when the game refuses to load because of ur trash/super old/only 1 server???? I know u see $$ signs at every turn. Do u NOT realize how that seriously HURTS the player experience?? Which means hurting ur $$$$???? Community has been screaming for years for u to remove the BS that had t really applied for 5yrs or so, unless ur cheating. If cheating?? Ban as needed. Been punishing players for several yrs, and lost too many, all so u can make a few units here and there could’ve made waaaaaaay more if game played correctly (never gonna happen), or atleast fairly. Penalizing players 1/2 health because u overlooked something like 7yrs ago and still have it going after being (basically) fixed 5-6yrs ago???? Ridiculous, horrendous, reprehensible!!!! More money made with happy players than ppl getting messed over because ur too lazy, too cheap, and waaaay too greedy!!!???!? No reason earth to not be fixed other than greed

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    BmanBman Posts: 223
    I did t even cuss. Why are u editing/censoring my posts then??? Should (almost) never do that unless seriously offensive to others!!! Stop Messing with clean posts. More reasons why ppl don’t like this company
  • Options
    Bman said:

I did t even cuss. Why are u editing/censoring my posts then??? Should (almost) never do that unless seriously offensive to others!!! Stop Messing with clean posts. More reasons why ppl don’t like this company

No bad words allowed on forums. Be grateful the auto-censor isn't as strict as the one on global chat. In my global, you can't even say "galan is".
  • Options
    StantonaStantona Posts: 108
    Not sure if he mentioned it started like 7yrs ago :D
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,023 ★★★★
    The heck do u want from us?
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    The Golivarez of AQ has arrived
  • Options
    BeckettBeckett Posts: 20
    Dude, just don’t. I guess you don’t know this, but when you request anything that way you won’t get anywhere. I mean, I see where you’re coming from, but it’s as simple as if the game gets you this upset you probably shouldn’t be playing anymore, and if you do please don’t bring that kind of toxicity to the community’s forum. Ask nicely and maybe you’ll be heard.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    hey i don't understand a bit, but carefully read it and get it, that he is angry
  • Options
    BeckettBeckett Posts: 20
    edited December 2023
    Wait, is Bman short for BeroMan?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    The half heath penalty exists for a reason. Kabam can't recognize if someone force closes the game or if the game crashes on its own.

It's also more likely your device causing the issue and not Kabams servers.
  • Options
    TherunekingTheruneking Posts: 198 ★★

The heck do u want from us?

He is more psycho than your favourite champion
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Calm down and say it in couple of sentences how you lose 1/2 health
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    We should get 1 do-over the same as we do in normal quests and arena when we lose connection. Its really wrong that players lose out due to a connection error be it Kabams fault or a fault with the phone/wifi/signal.

On a different note Map 5 Emma Frost Mini Boss is way over powered for map 5
  • Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 112
    Beckett said:

Wait, is Bman short for BeroMan?

I think it's short for Batman
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    Still didn't read the post but I'm reading the comments lol.

The half heath penalty exists for a reason. Kabam can't recognize if someone force closes the game or if the game crashes on its own.

It's also more likely your device causing the issue and not Kabams servers.

I'll add one more case that have happened with me when I got distracted.

When someone press "Fight Button" at the wrong moment, when the timer is under ~5 seconds.
    The loading screen takes few seconds and if the timer goes to 0 during that loading screen, we get infinite loading screen. It also make us to force close and restart the game.

I'm not a careful fella, have happened to me quiet a bit over the years. This one is totally dependent on user though.
This discussion has been closed.