Options

Did you know Mcoc? This post is intended for newbies and you can help'em too.

peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,405 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Be nice, if you already know this,so this post will be useful for new ones in our game.

But, you can contribute sharing some secret info like these ones
1st edition
Kate Bishop (Hawkeye 2.0)
Hawkeye (1.0)

Thanks for your comprehension...
β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘
Ps: Thanks to aunt.mai

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2023
    2nd edition
    Falcon

Ps: Thanks to McocGuideBlog
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    ahmynuts said:

Am i tripping or is this just the deep dives

Yes, Kate pics from Deep Dive to help illustrate with my acknowledge to auntm.ai and McocGuideBlog

For people that think is a superior being and don't understood the post ,its intended for newbies that didn't saw Deep Dives...

Ask a new summoner that gets Kate Bishop, Hawkeye or Falcon , if he knows about this...

I've got Kate Bishop 5* this year and only after 2 months I learned that we may release the arrow.
    Then I knew about Hawkeye do this too.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

ahmynuts said:

Nah it's just shallow dives
    Superior being detected

New summoners only know to press the screen to light,press right to medium, hold to strong
    Press sp 1,2 or 3.

These "secrets" are not told in game.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Last I checked, both of those are in the characters ability info pages in game.

I'd really not checked all info.

But you can be sure the majority of players don't know about this.

For the last time ,this post will not be useful for people that knows...lol

Instead of people criticize (not you), they should be sharing other "secrets" like this.

I dont remember exactly, but Invisible Woman have a "secret" as Falcon when dash back.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thanks OP. These kind of posts are useful. Many players don't read kits and rely on other sources for information like this.

I knew a guy with a r5 (5* back then)Nick who didn't know you had to end with light bleeds for damage.

It's just some players are much more casual character wise
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,629 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Buttehrs said:

Instead of people criticize (not you), they should be sharing other "secrets" like this.

I dont remember exactly, but Invisible Woman have a "secret" as Falcon when dash back.
    Nobody's criticizing you, they're just telling you they aren't "secrets" which is true. Takes three brain cells and an IQ of -10 to tap on abilities before you actually start using a champ lol.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,299 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Buttehrs said:

Nobody's criticizing you, they're just telling you they aren't "secrets" which is true. Takes three brain cells and an IQ of -10 to tap on abilities before you actually start using a champ lol.
    Yeah but it still. Helped at lest one out there’s I read kate ability and missed a lot of he arrow what difference does but got it down it the end but danm so much stuff to read one dos days
  • Options
    TherunekingTheruneking Posts: 198 β˜…β˜…
    How you assume Newbies who got no ideas about deep dives or can't check in game champ abilities, know about mcoc forums?
  • Options
    TherunekingTheruneking Posts: 198 β˜…β˜…
    You just solved a problem that never existed.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The funniest part about this is that bro is wasting about 70% of his infographic real estate on completely irrelevant images.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,629 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Insightful
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,789 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pro advise:

you can actually learn each champions abilities by reading their abilities descriptions. Crazy, I know.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice try but the community declined
  • Options
    RDR2JammyRDR2Jammy Posts: 23 β˜…

ahmynuts said:

Nah it's just shallow dives
    Chill dude, none of these things are told to a new player in-game.
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 β˜…β˜…
    Much better than mcoc's loading page tips where they tell us each time that u can acquire power and throw specials.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,584 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You've got a point. But get rid of the extraneous graphics, which look even worse on the phone.

Example that's not obvious to a newbie - how Void punishes any debuffs.
  • Options

What I mean "secrets" it's the unusual way of pressing something to activate a feature, not the normal press.
    @Malreck04 ...lol, wasting time? No, really no. It was fun to do. And I was thinking to do before, but only yesterday I'd realized a layout.

Trying to find other secrets like this to do more ☺️

@Fit_Fun9329 I see some liked, "the community declined=Superior beings in game that think they're the majority of players. The truth is that from Thronebreaker to the 1st ranks exist more Summoners than Paragon and Valiant.

@ReignkingTW , this layout was done after the very well known "Did you know gaming". That page tell one game secret(any game of any console).
    About Void it's an unusual combination of button?
    Thanks

Invisible Woman, anyone knows?
    β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 β˜…β˜…
    SuPeRiOr BeInG lmao
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,584 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sorry, never heard of it. And the resizing of the images looks...bad. And unnecessary, but that's just my opinion.

Void isn't a "button" as you said, it's that he punishes all debuffs, which I didn't know for a long time. Once you try Kingpin against him you find out quickly.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    πŸ˜… Bro relax
  • Options

Sorry, never heard of it. And the resizing of the images looks...bad. And unnecessary, but that's just my opinion.

Void isn't a "button" as you said, it's that he punishes all debuffs, which I didn't know for a long time. Once you try Kingpin against him you find out quickly.

Ok. I can do some tips like this too.

About Falcon secret for example it have a lot of implications on other champs. For example, Thing can't accumulate Rock Stacks.