Options

I noticed after Titania sp3 the opponent isn't passive against the wall anymore

I'm playing Titania since the first days and for a very long time I could easily back the opponent against the wall after a sp3 and perform couple of heavy hit - what I believe she is supposed to be able to do according to her kit?

But since a few days, in more than half the fights the opponent doesn't mind anymore about those passive inflicted and just throw a special immediately so the whole rotation is over.

Did anyone else noticed it? Is she still working as intended?

Comments

• Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 595 ★★★★
    The defender ai is all kinds of wonky right now

Just because you inflict a debuff designed to make them passive and not throw specials, doesn't mean they will listen
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Yep, had that happen to me in war and in BG’s. Heavy into Sp3 and Doom and Rintrah just threw their special immediately like nothing much happened. I mean, you take no damage with the indestructible but all the damage potential is gone.

General questing it seems to work perfectly fine.
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 183 ★★

Yep, had that happen to me in war and in BG’s. Heavy into Sp3 and Doom and Rintrah just threw their special immediately like nothing much happened. I mean, you take no damage with the indestructible but all the damage potential is gone.

General questing it seems to work perfectly fine.

Yeah for me I noticed in BG's as I often pick her up, I end up loosing a lot of time in comparison of before.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,021 ★★★★★
    She’s been working the same for me. There’s always been a chance that the opponent would throw a special, but it still only happens like 1/10 times for me. AI could just be acting up though, wouldn’t be surprised
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,495 ★★★★★
    Solution? Let her sp3 apply special lock debuff along with all other debuffs
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 183 ★★
    Emilia90 said:

She’s been working the same for me. There’s always been a chance that the opponent would throw a special, but it still only happens like 1/10 times for me. AI could just be acting up though, wouldn’t be surprised

I completely agree with the 1/10 ratio of before, however nowadays for me this ratio turned more into 4/10 or even 5/10
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,021 ★★★★★
    Jeancrb said:

Emilia90 said:

I completely agree with the 1/10 ratio of before, however nowadays for me this ratio turned more into 4/10 or even 5/10
    Interesting. I’ll do some more testing with mine and see if the AI is acting differently. Honestly, I 100% believe that the AI could be screwed up again, I just haven’t had much bad luck with Titania recently.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,643 ★★★★★
    Because AI is now doing the exact opposite of the debuffs they're affected with now.
    Aggresive debuffs making them passive, passive to aggresive, the debuffs that will damage AI if they do certain action? AI won't use that action but will do so the exact the debuff ran out.