Banquet Rewards

NosrepNosrep Member Posts: 85
What rewards have you got from GBCs this year?

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★

This guy:

And it wasn't even from the GBCs themselves but the milestones. Not complaining cause I didn't have to spend a single dime but I do feel bad for people who did cause those crystals are terrible lol.

I got lucky to get him to but not as lucky from you
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 177
    Glad you are getting good things but yeah the drop rates for wanted items is really bad, but most people have come to expect it 😔
  • JestuhJestuh Member Posts: 274 ★★★
    Considering how devalued 6s are now with 7s in the game, I’m surprised at how bad the rewards are.

I’ve opened 40 some crystals and gotten some decent stuff but maybe 8k 7s crystals total. The t3 stuff and t6 stuff is ok. But generally it’s pretty underwhelming. Lots of 5 and 6s shards, relics, low end 6s mats. Maybe 18 million.

The solo and alliance rewards are especially bad considering how many variants and paragons would be in those alliances.

if 7s weren’t in game yet this would be amazing. Since 7s are in the game it’s pretty weak.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,943 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

Got a 6*Nexus and enough shards to open my first 7* crystal....

Solid
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

This guy:

And it wasn't even from the GBCs themselves but the milestones. Not complaining cause I didn't have to spend a single dime but I do feel bad for people who did cause those crystals are terrible lol.

Yeah my other options were absolutely insane, Kingpin Masacre Valk and Nick were in there too but I have all of them already so no point lol.
    Congrats to you too btw!
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

This guy:

Yeah my other options were absolutely insane, Kingpin Masacre Valk and Nick were in there too but I have all of them already so no point lol.
    Congrats to you too btw!
    Thanks but I didn’t even se the rest of mine where I instantly take him
  • JoseOkJoseOk Member Posts: 278 ★★
    Mostly bad, but I’ve spent over 8000 units and the best I gott has added up to a good amount have tier 4Alpha fragments almost 1/2 of ine
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 936 ★★★★
    2k units, all spent on GBC.

So far I've got 6* Jessica Jones (thought would be a good pull with Luke Cage getting a buff), 6* Hulkling from a Cosmic Abyss crystal, and from a load of 6* shards I got Yellowjacket dupe, Tigra dupe, Wiccan dupe and first time pull for Photon (!)

Not complaining one bit 😄
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Quick update:

• GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 149
    5 of my crystals were 4k 6star shards each, and like 7 crystals of sig stones such a rip off
  • JMissileJMissile Member Posts: 5
    where you able to send the gbc to your team mates
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,089 ★★★★★
    I am really dissatisfied with the event. It’s a shame, usually it should be a time to celebrate since it’s Christmas time. I am debating with myself to do the milestones or not. Those crystals are slap in the face.
  • JestuhJestuh Member Posts: 274 ★★★
    JMissile said:

where you able to send the gbc to your team mates

You can’t gift crystals anymore. Lots of people were making fake accounts to take advantage of that so they stopped doing it last year.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,384 ★★★★

Stupid Moondragon.

Any chance a r2 Moondragon could outdo a r2 Mantis?

Now that MD’s a 7*, I wonder if more intense testing will be done.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,518 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Got Elsa and Kate, from the 6* fragments I got Dormammu TWICE from the same featured crystal pop and Diablo. All 6* by the way, got a tone of gold, and if it weren't for me running out of iso I would bring Kate to r4

Also got 5* Weapon X
  • Elite13Elite13 Member Posts: 184
    i gotta abyss from Alliance Milestones then one from the crystal, pulled Herc and Spot
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Member Posts: 326 ★★★
    Soo dissatisfied… I’m very sour about this event as a Valiant or for anyone paragon and above…
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 207 ★★

Guess which champ i dont wanted?

Sandman
  • CoMinowCoMinow Member Posts: 329 ★★
    Top 1% rewards are all 6* trash.. wtf
    Completely worthless to anyone in the 1%
    1% is all the valiant players and they get 6* garbage??? What a kick to the pouch
  • 1xKöftespieß1xKöftespieß Member Posts: 43

Guess which champ i dont wanted?

Sandman

Funny. Got him in my Alt

I think i got lucky tho

• NosrepNosrep Member Posts: 85
    I just keep getting 6* shards and T2 alpha catalysts. (I also got a couple of Paragon crystals, but only got 4*s and 5*s)