**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

Greater banquet crystals are unbelievably bad

Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Seriously what was the thought process behind this event? I have yet to see a single good drop from my alliance, just a tonne of useless 6* shards and sig stones. Are 7* shards even in these crystals? I'm yet to see anyone pull any
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 512 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I didnt mind the 6* shards too much because this featured crystal has been very bad at giving any new champs for me. So more shards is more opportunities to right that.

The 5x sig stones are just bad, 6* sig stones are not so valuable. The t5 basic ans t2 alpha is just gold fodder at this stage. There are decent prizes but the rng just kills any value of getting them in gbc unless you get your gbc for free. Not worth thr units.
  • Options
    can you send the gbc to your team mates?
  • Options
    Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I've opened about 20.....and 10k 6 star shards is the best thing I've got????? I now have 30 t2 alpha in my overflow.....and 600 titan shards?!?!?! 600???!?! That's like 2% of one. They have lost their minds....the value of everything in this crystal is wayyyyy out of proportion

Man that sucks I'm sorry πŸ˜” I've seen many other players drop thousands of units for the most mediocre rewards ever. I don't think kabam care this year. This event used to be special
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is geared towards thronebreaker level. No point for valiant to spend.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The Event has always been RNG-based. You take the good with the bad.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 867 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ve gotten mostly awakening gems that’s I don’t need and sig stones
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mate some people in my ally who aren't even that high level have been getting abyss nexuses. I got 5 star weapon x, some tier 6 basic(for the first time) and ronan 6 star from rewards. Ik someone who has gotten like a 10 6 stars. Ik a conqueror who has 7 star kang. Ik someone who got nothing good. Its rng mate
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've made out not bad so far. Got my Aegon up to Sig 197, ready for Necro. Quite a number of T2A, but I can sell those. Some Paragon Crystals, lots of Gold, some Shards, T6CC Frags.....not a bad start.
  • Options
    If the banquet crystals were actually good, they'd have a limit. However, they have no limit, so people can dunk $400k and open as many as they like. Because of those people, they have to be fairly watered down. They've been this way ever since they existed. Anyone who tells you different probably wasn't playing at the highest level then.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 693 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Zuko_ILC said:

Except enough to get the deathless piece
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 430 β˜…β˜…β˜…

5 new champs to be ranked up. 2 GBC from 200 6* sig gem, wich will be given to AA and straight to R4. Shuri will also be R4 pretty soon - before next BG season πŸ₯°

• Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Zuko_ILC said:

Except enough to get the deathless piece
    If you saved up units for the event no need to spend real money.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,258 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DNA3000 said:

Amir447 said:

I've opened about 20.....and 10k 6 star shards is the best thing I've got????? I now have 30 t2 alpha in my overflow.....and 600 titan shards?!?!?! 600???!?! That's like 2% of one. They have lost their minds....the value of everything in this crystal is wayyyyy out of proportion

Man that sucks I'm sorry πŸ˜” I've seen many other players drop thousands of units for the most mediocre rewards ever. I don't think kabam care this year. This event used to be special
    The rewards in the crystals are unambiguously higher than in previous years. But banquet crystals are not progression tiered, so for the highest players in the game they have progressed upward faster than the crystals themselves have gotten higher.

Honestly though, I'm a decently stacked Valiant, and I don't really get the complaints. Is it nose-bleed ridiculous? No. But as a spending event, I don't really want it to be something that goes from the whales getting mega rewards to the whales getting double awesome galactic ultra supernova rewards.
    I understood that’s though a lot actually. But the drop rate could had a adjustment that sure not the tier 4 aplha that’s fine but the 7 star thing because it way to much 6 star stuff I mean good for uc and tb but after that’s it just a hard to commit to buy them
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Mate some people in my ally who aren't even that high level have been getting abyss nexuses. I got 5 star weapon x, some tier 6 basic(for the first time) and ronan 6 star from rewards. Ik someone who has gotten like a 10 6 stars. Ik a conqueror who has 7 star kang. Ik someone who got nothing good. Its rng mate

That’s exactly the complaint, of course. I need exactly none of that (except the t6), and wouldn’t compete for any of it. Not even 7* Kang. But all of that is OP for conqueror. Frankly game breaking, as you then lose the opportunity to beat the game as it was intended to be played (at least in part because they prefer most of the folks to place closer to the meta). So it’s just weird. Too much for them, not much for me. I’ve done as much as I will with it, other than calendars. Get folks to specific milestones, then go back to necro.

Frankly, the gold and iso were all I was ever looking forward to with this. Strange times.
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 255 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Amir447 said:

Seriously what was the thought process behind this event? I have yet to see a single good drop from my alliance, just a tonne of useless 6* shards and sig stones. Are 7* shards even in these crystals? I'm yet to see anyone pull any

Not a serious post. Good lord...