Guillotine Challenge Q - Bahamet boss - Heal Sponge Path - OG Guilly

OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
Hey all -

Doing some planing for my Guillotine challenge. My current plan for 8.1.6 and 8.2.6 is to use Guilly 2099 for path clearing but OG Guilly for the boss due to the fact that I’m not skilled enough to reliably keep G2099’s combo up for the boss fights.

I’ve seen it generally recommended to take the Heal Sponge path (starting with Prof X) for the challenge, and I know that Willpower actually works on the boss but heals him. I’m assuming folks are not running willpower to avoid healing him - but I’ve also seen at least one video where OG Guilly was healing quite a bit from the fight so wasn’t sure if that was mastery related or something in her kit.

Thanks - realize it is a pretty specific case/question.

Comments

• DLTAxIceDLTAxIce Member Posts: 13
    OG guillotine has healing in her base kit - heals 2% of all damage done to the enemy. I used willpower and OG guillotine for a solo on Bahamet. She’s rank 3 sig 60 something. Play the fight like you normally would, break his armor, use the extra combat power rate to get to sp2 for spectre debuff. Sometimes he will start to heal back, but never enough to significantly hinder progress
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    DLTAxIce said:

OG guillotine has healing in her base kit - heals 2% of all damage done to the enemy. I used willpower and OG guillotine for a solo on Bahamet. She’s rank 3 sig 60 something. Play the fight like you normally would, break his armor, use the extra combat power rate to get to sp2 for spectre debuff. Sometimes he will start to heal back, but never enough to significantly hinder progress

Perfect - thanks!
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    Actually one other q @DLTAxIce - It doesn’t look like her sig ability is going to do anything for this fight since Bahamet isn’t bleed immune, correct? Sorry for the basic questions - I just haven’t used OG Guilly much outside of Arenas.
  • DLTAxIceDLTAxIce Member Posts: 13
    That’s right - her awakened ability applies ruptures to bleed immune champ with x% chance to convert based on sig level