Options

Banquet Accolades

I sent all my accolades but the event tracker is only partially done. What’s wrong?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,055 ★★★★★
    You get 50 points for each. 550 is the max you can have right now. The rest of them come through the calendar, one per day.
  • Options
    @MrSakuragi I did not check the calender, thanks for lettin me know😭
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 751 ★★★
    Some got them all already, was there a bug when it first launched?
  • Options

Who got them ALL already ?

We got the initial set of 10 accolades from within game mail at the start.
    Then another 10 come one-a-day in calendar (1st one of those next 10 gotten when calendar dropped last night, so just 9 more left).
    If you gifted out the initial 10+1, you'd have 550 event points (as shown at top), with 450 left to come (as explained right afterwards).

Are you saying some people have sent out all 20 of theirs already somehow ?
  • Options
    J226J226 Posts: 8
    Hello, I received messages in the game that two of my alliance members sent me banquet gifts. I claimed them but never got the actual banquets to redeem them. What should I do about this, please help. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,055 ★★★★★
    J226 said:

Hello, I received messages in the game that two of my alliance members sent me banquet gifts. I claimed them but never got the actual banquets to redeem them. What should I do about this, please help. Thanks in advance.

You don’t receive anything from accolades until you receive 5 (pfp) or 15 (title) of the same card. There are no other gifts this year.
  • Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 246 ★★

Then another 10 come one-a-day in calendar (1st one of those next 10 gotten when calendar dropped last night, so just 9 more left).
    If you gifted out the initial 10+1, you'd have 550 event points (as shown at top), with 450 left to come (as explained right afterwards).

They appeared to me twice, so just got it done

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,699 Guardian
    edited December 2023
    Badah said:

They appeared to me twice, so just got it done

Interesting, so you inadvertently got sent the Mail Msg twice with initial sets of Accolades.
    20, (plus the correct 1 more from first day's worth of calendar)
    Must have been some server sync issue with your account receiving that game mail maybe.

Just means you got access to those extra 5 GBC (from Accolades milestones) a little earlier that rest of us. Won’t actually get *more* crystals or rewards, just early.
  • Options
    Ohhh dang that is why others got more points in Accolades Event hahaha thanks @Badah