What are you expecting for holiday gift?

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,385 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It will be broken for Valiant and either mediocre or meh for Paragon. If i was to take a stab maybe a Titan crystal for Valiant and 7* crystal for Paragon.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,385 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2023
    DrZola said:

Polygon said:

It will be broken for Valiant and either mediocre or meh for Paragon. If i was to take a stab maybe a Titan crystal for Valiant and 7* crystal for Paragon.

I suppose it depends to some extent on how much the team wants to stress the β€œexplore Necro you scrub” message to long-time Paragons.

Dr. Zola
    You make a great point, I am actually curious now because it did feel like the new progression title was a bit rushed and only a little over a month to explore Necro (for those not whaling on cyber) seems realistic to have Paragon and Valiant have a similar level of reward
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A shed load of threads whinging that it's not good enough from entitled little [redacted]
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 499 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For paragon I'm expecting the same as last year. 6* abyss Nexus. Anything more and I will be happy
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 215 β˜…β˜…
    DrZola said:

Disappointment.

Dr. Zola

So if somehow the rewards are good you will be disappointed cause you expected disappointment but got satisfied.

One the other hand if the rewards are poor you expected disappointment and will get disappointment.

Either way your expectations will come true!
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Member Posts: 1,184 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Disappointment
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 909 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5 paragon crystals.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Disappointment
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,113 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm glad most people aren't voicing actual expectations, but still I'll just put this here

(The communities reaction)
    Expect the worst and prepare for something worse than that!
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,113 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Emilia90 said:

Lots of funny answers in this thread, but I’m honestly just hoping for a 4-5 gem for a 6* at the most. There’s a couple champs I want to rank but I want to save the cats for 7*

Seeing kabams thought process, at best we will get a 7* basic crystal which ig is fine. For paragons atleast.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Emilia90 said:

Lots of funny answers in this thread, but I’m honestly just hoping for a 4-5 gem for a 6* at the most. There’s a couple champs I want to rank but I want to save the cats for 7*

That would be really nice but I’d be surprised if it is that good. I also doubt it will be even a full 7* for Paragon. I’m guessing maybe 7500 7* shards? Per @DrZola β€˜s earlier note, that would be the β€˜Hey scrubs at least get your Necro completion run done’ since that plus the Jan ~15 rewards would get you two 7*s. I could also see 100 dust as a third alternative.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    $100 Gift card.
  • NextWeekNextWeek Member Posts: 49 β˜…
    i want exactly 37 units. no more, no less.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,472 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Expect nothing, and whatever they give will feel magical
  • ElwindElwind Member Posts: 394 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2023
    1 titan crystal or 10k titan crystal shards for valiant
  • CederCeder Member Posts: 668 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Something useful since this banquet event has been so bad😭
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,799 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    More coal
  • XreissXreiss Member Posts: 63 β˜…
    At this rate expecting them to take some of my champs at random. Full on grinch style, with how stingy they’ve been i really wouldn’t surprised.