Options

Aegon gone from Quadrennium Nexus and Skill/Mutant Dual Crystals?

During both 4th of July, Cyber weekend and the Banquet event, I have been using every kind of crystal to try for Aegon. Over cyber weekend, I opened 31 skill/mutant crystals, 2 skill abyss nexus and 4 or 5 regular 6 star crystals. Often I didn't even see Aegon in the spin reels which may not mean anything or maybe it does. It would be great to know. For the Banquet event, I opened 2 skill abyss crystals without seeing him...it happens, no big deal.

However, with the new offers that just dropped, I noticed you can get Cav annual Nexus Crystals so I looked at the champs you can get from a 2018 crystal and Aegon isn't there.

I don't want to accuse Kabam of removing Aegon from crystals since he makes so much of the Necropolis easy but.......

So if you've received Aegon in the last few months let me know so I know my search isn't in vain.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,248 ★★★★★
    Yaga said:

During both 4th of July, Cyber weekend and the Banquet event, I have been using every kind of crystal to try for Aegon. Over cyber weekend, I opened 31 skill/mutant crystals, 2 skill abyss nexus and 4 or 5 regular 6 star crystals. Often I didn't even see Aegon in the spin reels which may not mean anything or maybe it does. It would be great to know. For the Banquet event, I opened 2 skill abyss crystals without seeing him...it happens, no big deal.

However, with the new offers that just dropped, I noticed you can get Cav annual Nexus Crystals so I looked at the champs you can get from a 2018 crystal and Aegon isn't there.

I don't want to accuse Kabam of removing Aegon from crystals since he makes so much of the Necropolis easy but.......

So if you've received Aegon in the last few months let me know so I know my search isn't in vain.

I got ægon from a abyss nexus so he there it might be a mistake
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,123 ★★★★★
    The reel is fake, Aegon is in all the crystals The 2018 crystal there is bugged (obviously with the champs that are in it)
  • Options
    YagaYaga Posts: 30

That whole list seems very incorrect for 2018, not just the missing Aegon. There’s champs from several different years in there lol

Could a few other people look at the list of champs too? I don't see Aegon listed in any of the years but I could be blind.
  • Options
    GoingBackGoingBack Posts: 100 ★★
    I have opened 6 Mutant Abyss Nexus crystals for Omega Red and not gotten him. It is your best shot to get him, but far from a guaranteed thing.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,428 ★★★★★

That whole list seems very incorrect for 2018, not just the missing Aegon. There’s champs from several different years in there lol

Looks like a villain crystal
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 459 ★★★
    Kindred zemo and idoom in a 2018 crystal....lmao
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★

Kindred zemo and idoom in a 2018 crystal....lmao

Along with Apoc
  • Options
    JustagodJustagod Posts: 3
    I chose 4 skill abbys (2 from solo and alliance event milestone and 2 from gbc) and couldn’t get aegon…now i am wating for the gift…last year paragon got abby nexus so this is my last hope…
  • Options
    Update: It was just a text issue, and it has been fixed
  • Options
    YagaYaga Posts: 30

Update: It was just a text issue, and it has been fixed

Thanks Cat!
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    I got him three times this weekend. From regular nexus crystals and basic 6* stars