Options

Not to sound negative, I’m genuinely ignorant here but what role does Moondragon have in the game?

Just pulled her as a 7 star and I realized, I don’t think I have ever seen her in any game mode, honestly, arena included. Is she pointless?

Comments

• Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★

She’s extremely underrated. She’s a great attacker but a poor defender. She shuts down a lot of annoying science defenders like spider ham while also dealing massive damage. The damage reduction to poison, bleed, degen, and powersting is extremely useful, she’s immune to reverse controls, counters evade. And has one of the most fun playstyles in my opinion. Would gladly trade my duped 7* sandman for her.

Thanks, this was helpful, also, man I don’t think the community has been so unanimously in agreement in a while quit like the disappointment surrounding sandman. I really hope they give him a bit more love.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 971 ★★★★
    I now have a duped Sandman, an Adam and a double duped Moondragon. I’m happy
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,100 ★★★★
    She is a good champ. Have her as 5 star. She’s a good attacker, but not great defender.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,761 ★★★★★
    TrongNov said:

Better than Shocker for me. His dmg is so poor that you have to ramp up so long just to have that kind of heavy.

Blud doesnt know what he is talking about
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    I tested her against this month's Thronebreaker EQ bosses and she solo 4 of 6... Will try the remaining 2 later.

https://youtu.be/DPK-zLfgSWw
    https://youtu.be/3gqQnwkTGyg
    https://youtu.be/DElo6S0vTk8
    https://youtu.be/KZq2rTq9Bow
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★

Her role was to help me get necropolis gm down, and she did it beautifully. Phase 3 & 4 MVP.

P.S. Imagine this being the last thing you see before getting KO'd:

I honestly won't want to stand back up after seeing that
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,796 ★★★★
    What i wanted from GGC was reverse control immune 7*, Prof X or Moondragon. I got her, that's main factor, besides she has utility with 80% degen, bleed and poison immunity, though that happens at a particular phase which is easy enough to get. That's the brief you should know.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,351 ★★★★
    Shocker and Adam Warlock stink, I'm totally happy with my Moondragon and Prof X 🙄 I promise
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 225 ★★
    I love her, she and Adam are my next r2s
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,752 ★★★★
    Does she need to be duped?
  • Options
    OMGJimboOMGJimbo Posts: 40
    Y’all don’t know how to play her at all LOL She’s one of the top Skills champs now. Her ramp up is simple, immunity highly effective and the unblockable Sp comes in super handy. That sp2 damage isn’t too shabby either. I r2 my duped 7* right away. Hella fun to play her.
  • Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★

Shocker and Adam Warlock stink, I'm totally happy with my Moondragon and Prof X 🙄 I promise

Seems like, you are forced to happy 😁😁🤣🤣
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 249 ★★★

TrongNov said:

Better than Shocker for me. His dmg is so poor that you have to ramp up so long just to have that kind of heavy.

A 7s Shocker, and you’re complaining? LOL
    He has nice utilities for sure. But ppl keep hyping up his dmg. Moondragon has better dps than he does. His heavy atk is one of the kind in the game. However, it's just a compensation for his mediocre other attacks. And his damage is cripled in kinds of fights that cap your dmg per hit. He's good for BG though.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,752 ★★★★
    Does she need to be awakened?

Asking for a friend

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,796 ★★★★

Does she need to be awakened?

Asking for a friend

Not necessary but helps. Notable thing is she can use heavies for her buildup when awakened, normally she would use intercepts and hitting on blocks.
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 225 ★★
    She's much much better awakened