Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Necro team roster aegon advice

mmartin5817mmartin5817 Posts: 78
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Who should I take for the Titania path completion as my 5th champ using Aegon r5, ascended, sig 200?

Nick Fury duped 6*r4 ( synergy)
Odin 6*r1 (synergy)
Angela 6*r3 ( synergy)
Chavez unduped 7*r2
Doom 6*r5 duped sig100

I have plenty of revives and will have full boost and recoil. I’m just trying to make this grind as enjoyable as possible. I’m a mid level player. I like Chavez but I don’t think I can do a solo with her. . Doom and aegon I haven’t used much either. I’ve heard airwalker is tough so that’s my only reason for bringing other attackers.

Current roster:
Aegon 6* r5, ascended, sig 200
Heimdal 6* r2
Proxima 4*
Juggs 6*r3 duped

Comments

• Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
    I used Angela and Odin synergy for fury potency. Proxima is kinda useless after 2 battles when you have your Aegon almost fully ramped up. At least that was my thinking for not bringing Proxima. It worked fine. Just practice to get 200 hits combo at one run against Titania before you begin reviving. I practiced a lot and i didn't need Proxima.
  • Options
    I’ll try that and see if I can maintain a decent combo. I have practices for a few weeks now but I’m not great. I wasn’t going to start my run until I get a good combo to start.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Use Odin his pre-Fights is nice to have just make sure you don't restart your game in a fight or you lose them. A team centered around only Aegon should definitely have proxima, hemidall and Odin.
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    I used Aegon, heimdall, proxima, Wiccan, doom. If I could do it over I’d leave proxima off and bring someone else. Just fight good and don’t get hit for a couple long fights. I made 240 and 215 combos my first two Titania fights, and I wasted a spot with proxima.

Bring a reverse controls immune for the last phase. No idea how you’d do that without it. It’s hard enough with it.
  • Options
    Update: I took
    Aegon
    Heimdal
    Odin
    Proxima
    Juggs.

It took 4hrs 15min and 125 revives. I also used some potions to help and full boost. The biggest thing I didn’t consider was the 3600 units it cost to get recoil masteries levels I didn’t have and to buy cores. I switched my masteries once I got 999 and didn’t use boost or Odin synergy until I got there because I wanted to get most of my ramp up done on titantia. (687 combo).
    I also switched masteries at GM 1% then used Juggs. I just took off recoil and put almost all my points into health and proficiency. I did have a few in attack but just a few. Over all it was fun once I got done ramping up and valkarye, caiw, and nova game me the most problems outside the GM. That fight was a mess but I got it done. Now for the crypt rewards
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,425 ★★★★★

I used Angela and Odin synergy for fury potency. Proxima is kinda useless after 2 battles when you have your Aegon almost fully ramped up. At least that was my thinking for not bringing Proxima. It worked fine. Just practice to get 200 hits combo at one run against Titania before you begin reviving. I practiced a lot and i didn't need Proxima.

How is she useless? She gives Fury synergy as well
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 194
    I took Aegon and Wiccan for the fights, Proxima for combo protection and Heimdall for life protection. Worked great. My fifth was Shuri who I ever used. If I did it again, would definitely replace Shuri with a fury synergy like Hela or Angela.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Doom made airwalker cost 1 revive total, absolutely worth a slot
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,502 ★★★★
    I used your team with Odin for my first run.
    Not sure if fury is the better choice or not, though.