**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

I'll never have access to the summoner market

Since I don't have a kabam account I cant use the summoner market. Everytime I create a account it makes a new lvl 1 account. A glitch kabam refuses to fix for some reason. After back to back emails with support I need 1 last verification for my account. I need my kabam id and original email adress. I don't have a kabam id and the link support sent doesn't help. Can anyone help me with this or is it hopeless.

Comments

• Options
    If support is asking for your original email address, you must have created a Kabam account in the past and so you must also have a Kabam id. If you have forgotten it or lost access to it you need to ask support to change email and id, not set one up.

It’s important to clearly and correctly ask support for the right thing. They aren’t necessarily going to try to figure out what you need and prompt you for it. That would not be appropriate for them to do as part of a security verification process.
  • Options
    TeromeTerome Posts: 14
    DNA3000 said:

If support is asking for your original email address, you must have created a Kabam account in the past and so you must also have a Kabam id. If you have forgotten it or lost access to it you need to ask support to change email and id, not set one up.

It’s important to clearly and correctly ask support for the right thing. They aren’t necessarily going to try to figure out what you need and prompt you for it. That would not be appropriate for them to do as part of a security verification process.

I m nit logged into a kabam account right now just to make that clear. So I want to create a new one. I don't understand what changing anything would do. Please tell me what to say to them to just let me create a new kabam account.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,963 ★★★★★
    Then could the answer is no kabam id since you have not created one before for this account your are asking on.
  • Options

Then could the answer is no kabam id since you have not created one before for this account your are asking on.

This account is a completely different email and has no relation to the account I'm having the problem on. Not trying to be rude btw.
  • Options
    So, if I understand what you are writing.

Account A - valid email.
    Account B - have problem with.

You used the email of Account A or another email to ask a fix on Account B.

You are unable to verify account ownership of Account B.

End of story, nothing can be done.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 741 ★★★
    I had a similar issue, I think? When the store initially launched, I was unsure or if I ever created a kabam account. I have a few emails I use, so I entered each one with the hopes of changing password. Once I got the change password email on that account, went ahead & created/changed(still not sure which) & have had access ever since. Not sure this will be helpful, but it does, I'm happy for you. If not, sorry for wasting your time & hope you figure it out
  • Options

I had a similar issue, I think? When the store initially launched, I was unsure or if I ever created a kabam account. I have a few emails I use, so I entered each one with the hopes of changing password. Once I got the change password email on that account, went ahead & created/changed(still not sure which) & have had access ever since. Not sure this will be helpful, but it does, I'm happy for you. If not, sorry for wasting your time & hope you figure it out

Hey thanks for the suggestion but if you could can u go into more detail about that process. But I did figure out the reason everytime I create a kabam account it starts a new game is because I already have a kabam account. I just have no idea what the email or password is for it. Should I contact support to instead change my kabam email and password. Sorry for the long reply but thanks for your time.
  • Options
    Terome said:

Hey thanks for the suggestion but if you could can u go into more detail about that process. But I did figure out the reason everytime I create a kabam account it starts a new game is because I already have a kabam account. I just have no idea what the email or password is for it. Should I contact support to instead change my kabam email and password. Sorry for the long reply but thanks for your time.

No worries. What I was saying was, I have a few different email accounts that I use. For example, one for junk, one for Google play & stuff, & one for work. The main thing is you obviously need to remember what the accounts are. Assuming you remember what those account name are, I started by trying my work email to log in to website market & hit change password. Didn't get a password change email, so went to my Google play email. Same thing, entered email & hit change password. Again, no email from store saying I was trying to change password. Entered 3rd one, tried same thing again(change password) & received email saying to change password. Proceeded to use that email, changed password, & logged in to store. Wow, that's a long message & many uses of the word password. Again, hope this might help. I'll gladly answer questions you have any other questions. Good luck
  • Options

Terome said:

No worries. What I was saying was, I have a few different email accounts that I use. For example, one for junk, one for Google play & stuff, & one for work. The main thing is you obviously need to remember what the accounts are. Assuming you remember what those account name are, I started by trying my work email to log in to website market & hit change password. Didn't get a password change email, so went to my Google play email. Same thing, entered email & hit change password. Again, no email from store saying I was trying to change password. Entered 3rd one, tried same thing again(change password) & received email saying to change password. Proceeded to use that email, changed password, & logged in to store. Wow, that's a long message & many uses of the word password. Again, hope this might help. I'll gladly answer questions you have any other questions. Good luck
    Thanks for the reply man. I don't think that will help me as all my emails for some reason are for small alt accounts. I might have deleted the email I was originally using for my kabam account. Or somehow I transferred it to a different account. (Pretty sure it's the first reason) But do u think my best option is to get a support ticket and ask them to change my kabam email and password as I already have a pre-existing one but forgot.
  • Options
    Terome said:

Terome said:

Thanks for the reply man. I don't think that will help me as all my emails for some reason are for small alt accounts. I might have deleted the email I was originally using for my kabam account. Or somehow I transferred it to a different account. (Pretty sure it's the first reason) But do u think my best option is to get a support ticket and ask them to change my kabam email and password as I already have a pre-existing one but forgot.

Oh well. Was hoping that would be the fix for your issue. If you remember any of those old emails, might be worth a shot. It does seem a support ticket seems like your best bet. Hope it works out
  • Options

Terome said:

Terome said:

Oh well. Was hoping that would be the fix for your issue. If you remember any of those old emails, might be worth a shot. It does seem a support ticket seems like your best bet. Hope it works out
    Those emails are like 7 or 6 years old so I don't think I'll be remembering them anytime soon. Thanks for all your help tho.
  • Options

I forgot my kabam accounts email and password and I don't know what to put for that security question.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,228 ★★★★★
    Welp…
  • Options

Welp…

Welp…

So am I screwed
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    Do you know what email address you used to log in to the Forums?
  • Options

Thanks for helping Mike, but I never got on the forums on that account I had an kabam id but lost the email for it. This is a different kabam id using forums. I don't think support can help me as I can't fill out that security question.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited December 2023

Hey Miike, I have a similar problem. Would knowing the forum email help?
  • Options
    Terome said:

Thanks for helping Mike, but I never got on the forums on that account I had an kabam id but lost the email for it. This is a different kabam id using forums. I don't think support can help me as I can't fill out that security question.
    DM me the name of that Account. I can't guarantee I can help, but I can take a look.
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

If it's the account associated with the in-game account, it would be, but I see two associated with your email addresses, and neither of them seems right. Message me your Username as well.
  • Options

Is this changing the game password or just changing the password to access the store?
  • Options
    molemanishotmolemanishot Posts: 11

Wong_98 said:

If it's the account associated with the in-game account, it would be, but I see two associated with your email addresses, and neither of them seems right. Message me your Username as well.
    Hey Kabam Mike this is Terome. You have fixed my account and I can now use the webstore. I went into my account that i forgot my email on and press go to forums. It took me to my original kabam id account used for forums. I know know my email for my kabam id and with a little password guessing I was able to get my kabam id back. I can't say how much I appreciate that tip you gave me miike. (Pause) Seriously tho I really appreciate your help mike.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Wong_98 said:

Hey Kabam Mike this is Terome. You have fixed my account and I can now use the webstore. I went into my account that i forgot my email on and press go to forums. It took me to my original kabam id account used for forums. I know know my email for my kabam id and with a little password guessing I was able to get my kabam id back. I can't say how much I appreciate that tip you gave me miike. (Pause) Seriously tho I really appreciate your help mike.
    You chose a very interesting forum name...

And no problem! Happy this worked for you!
    Thank you Miike! You resolved my issue as well! A million thanks to you, as it’s been annoying me that I can’t log in to the store
  • Options

Is this changing the game password or just changing the password to access the store?

Just to get access to the store
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 487 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Dang has soon as miike heard “market” he came running to the rescue!!!.......

Just kidding just kidding! Awesome and wholesome kabam moment!