**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are you expecting for holiday gift?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,327 ★★★★★
    Why not released yet? 🤧
  • Options
    Last year I was Cavalier and got a 1-2 6* generic rank up gem. A natural progression of those rewards would be Throne Breaker 2-3 gem and Paragon 3-4 gem. So Valiant 1-2 7* gem? That’s only going on last year so it might have all changed?
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    6* Chair for all progression levels
  • Options
    Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Posts: 64
    edited December 2023
    Sigh
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★
    I duped my Chavez so I'm happy
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    That's good enough, satisfied. There's no much difference between valient and paragon. I sadly still didn't get my 6* Guilly 2099.

• Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★

Well, all those Titan and class crystal selector predictions went out the window for Valiants.

I would actually say they shafted Paragons which in turn allowed them to get away with giving Valiant something very basic
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Damn, they’re really locking Titans away like **** precious gems.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Lots of funny answers in this thread, but I’m honestly just hoping for a 4-5 gem for a 6* at the most. There’s a couple champs I want to rank but I want to save the cats for 7*

That would be really nice but I’d be surprised if it is that good. I also doubt it will be even a full 7* for Paragon. I’m guessing maybe 7500 7* shards? Per @DrZola ‘s earlier note, that would be the ‘Hey scrubs at least get your Necro completion run done’ since that plus the Jan ~15 rewards would get you two 7*s. I could also see 100 dust as a third alternative.
    Ok guess I get the award for projecting what Kabam is thinking of Paragons. This plus Crypt award = 2 7*s.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Lots of funny answers in this thread, but I’m honestly just hoping for a 4-5 gem for a 6* at the most. There’s a couple champs I want to rank but I want to save the cats for 7*

That would be really nice but I’d be surprised if it is that good. I also doubt it will be even a full 7* for Paragon. I’m guessing maybe 7500 7* shards? Per @DrZola ‘s earlier note, that would be the ‘Hey scrubs at least get your Necro completion run done’ since that plus the Jan ~15 rewards would get you two 7*s. I could also see 100 dust as a third alternative.
    Ok guess I get the award for projecting what Kabam is thinking of Paragons. This plus Crypt award = 2 7*s.
    You win the prize. It’s not awful, and it has kind of a “slow-the-roll” feel to it so players don’t get too far ahead of themselves. The Abyss Nexus…doesn’t really hold its value like it used to though.

Dr. Zola