**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Unreasonable Banning Of My Account

13»

Comments

• Options
    PS: It’s both a weekend and Xmas Eve so I don’t know when I will be able to get someone to look at this, but I will forward to someone to look at.
  • Options
    @Cantona59

Check your account. Let me know if you can get in.
  • Options
    Cantona59Cantona59 Posts: 194 ★★★
    Wow thanks @DNA3000 the account has been unbanned!
    Did Kabam say anything about what had happened?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,548 ★★★★★
    If this did get resolved, I want to see how far I can get in a week. Thanks to both you you (cantona and dna).
  • Options
    So if I understand kabam can ban you if you are progressing too fast? I don’t really understand the goal of the devs…
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★

So if I understand kabam can ban you if you are progressing too fast? I don’t really understand the goal of the devs…

It think it depends on if what's happening in the game is not correlating with their perceived data I'd imagine. If they predict someone could reasonably make it to X point in the game in a week and then someone far exceeds that a flag is gonna go off. Similar to how when Quake was released and people were getting banned left and right for never taking damage and never landing a hit in a fight.
  • Options

If this did get resolved, I want to see how far I can get in a week. Thanks to both you you (cantona and dna).

Yes, for the most recent mini account this has been resolved.
    I think it’s a fun challenge that anyone can try realistically, and the limit will mostly be defined by how much you play.
    My goal was thronebreaker, which I completed in 6 days, so if you didn’t set a goal like that and just wanted to see how much progress you can make in a week, I think getting towards the end of act 7 is definitely possible (if you really really pushed yourself then maybe into act 8?).

I have renewed confidence now in Kabam, even if the system did initially ban the account. So I plan to do a paragon speed run sometime next year to try and break the current record of 23 days. I think 2 weeks maybe possible 👀.

• Options
    Cantona59 said:

It appears to be some anti cheat detection related specifically to new accounts. I can’t give details, but they will be adjusting those based on your performance to try to make sure this doesn’t happen to other players. I asked them to go back and check the other accounts as well, but I don’t have an ETA for them doing that as it’s the holidays and they are pretty busy now (probably checking Necropolis runs).

Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    Cantona59 said:

I think it’s a fun challenge that anyone can try realistically, and the limit will mostly be defined by how much you play.
    My goal was thronebreaker, which I completed in 6 days, so if you didn’t set a goal like that and just wanted to see how much progress you can make in a week, I think getting towards the end of act 7 is definitely possible (if you really really pushed yourself then maybe into act 8?).

I have renewed confidence now in Kabam, even if the system did initially ban the account. So I plan to do a paragon speed run sometime next year to try and break the current record of 23 days. I think 2 weeks maybe possible 👀.

Please let me know when you decide to attempt this.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Cantona59 said:

It appears to be some anti cheat detection related specifically to new accounts. I can’t give details, but they will be adjusting those based on your performance to try to make sure this doesn’t happen to other players. I asked them to go back and check the other accounts as well, but I don’t have an ETA for them doing that as it’s the holidays and they are pretty busy now (probably checking Necropolis runs).

Merry Christmas.
    Ah ok this makes sense, I did think it might be something to do with an “expected” maximum amount of progress in a set amount of time.

Merry Christmas and thanks for your help.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Cantona59 said:

Please let me know when you decide to attempt this.
    I plan to attempt this sometime next year, maybe around the time of a special event to give a little bit of a boost.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,483 ★★★★★
    Cantona59 said:

Hello again guys.
    So it appears to have happened again. I went to login to the challenge account to transfer myself one of the accolades (as I was one off the title at 15) and was met with this.
    I don’t really know what to say, other than everything has been documented in this thread, and that I haven’t logged in since the end of the challenge (this can be verified by typing the account name in and looking in the alliance page).
    I know there’s realistically not much I can do about this, but I really hope kabam can look at this thread as a whole and have a further look into this again.
    Not sure who to tag about this, other than @DNA3000 who may be able to help in some way, but if anyone else knows the right people to forward this to then please do.

Merry xmas!!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,974 ★★★★★
    Cantona59 said:

So I plan to do a paragon speed run sometime next year to try and break the current record of 23 days. I think 2 weeks maybe possible 👀.
    Could be shorter with possibly 7-Stars dropping and your skill level on upward trajectory.

I 🔖 this and see you around next year.
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 131
    This is not the first time Cantona >:) got banned for no reason. Joke aside, I am happy you got your account back & a massive shout-out to @DNA3000 for help.
  • Options
    So was able to push through the rest of act 7 on the account to see what the other end of chapter deals look like.
    7.2 and 7.3 have deals for around 800-900 units that are great value, but the 7.4 deal is still 10k like on release.
    Now I can make a plan of how to best do the challenge next year :)
  • Options
    @DNA3000, @winterthur (and anyone else interested), I’m going to start the paragon speed run a few days after the new year.

This months objectives are really good for progression because they reset each progression level, and battlegrounds will be on for the full speed run.

Gonna make a new post for it and I’ll tag you guys (and anyone else if they want lmk) when I make it :)
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,974 ★★★★★

DNA3000, winterthur (and anyone else interested), I’m going to start the paragon speed run a few days after the new year.

This months objectives are really good for progression because they reset each progression level, and battlegrounds will be on for the full speed run.

Gonna make a new post for it and I’ll tag you guys (and anyone else if they want lmk) when I make it :)

Can I have an unfair advantage? :D

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Cantona59 said:

@DNA3000, @winterthur (and anyone else interested), I’m going to start the paragon speed run a few days after the new year.

Tag me in it too I'm really interested to see what happens. I hope the side event will be good for you
  • Options

DNA3000, winterthur (and anyone else interested), I’m going to start the paragon speed run a few days after the new year.

Can I have an unfair advantage? :D

Haha sure if you want to try it as well, will be interesting to see if I will be able to overtake you.

• Options
    Also for the challenge one thing that would be useful is to be in a beginners active alliance that does some aq (aw optional), cause glory may be important.
    If anybody knows of an alliance like this lmk, but if not I should be able to find one anyway.