**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Necropolis suggestions

My team will be
R5 aegon ascended
Proxy
Heimdal
R5 doom
R2 7*juggs
Planning to do with 120 revives
I am low skilled
Any suggestions

Comments

• Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim Posts: 49
    Don't R5 or ascend your Aegon or apply any boosts until after the first fight (Titania, I assume), to get him up to a much higher combo. Practice on Titania many, many times before starting proper. Make sure all of your characters have relics equipped before starting (even Proxy and Heimdall!). Don't equip the Black Panther relic on Aegon or you won't be able to see Grand Master prompts in the final fight (has this been fixed yet? Any other relics affected? I didn't seem to have any problems using a Valkyrie relic).
  • Options
    Johnrs45Johnrs45 Posts: 76

Don't R5 or ascend your Aegon or apply any boosts until after the first fight (Titania, I assume), to get him up to a much higher combo. Practice on Titania many, many times before starting proper. Make sure all of your characters have relics equipped before starting (even Proxy and Heimdall!). Don't equip the Black Panther relic on Aegon or you won't be able to see Grand Master prompts in the final fight (has this been fixed yet? Any other relics affected? I didn't seem to have any problems using a Valkyrie relic).

Thank you for your views
    As of now my aegon in r4 ascended
    By your views I will rank him after titania so that will improve combos
    How about doom on arcus , airwalker,dragonman and Nova
  • Options
    SuperSam568SuperSam568 Posts: 38
    I would just aegon it all and put an extra aegon synergy in.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

Absolutely disagree with this, titania was my most expensive fight on the entire path with 10 revives and my aegon was maxed, you want her out of the way as early as possible. You can easily still get 800+ combo with aegon maxed and can get the rest on aarkus.

Other than that I used the bp relic, works great and gives extra damage, just don’t slot in the physical vulnerability node or it’ll bug out the gm.

Doom obliterates airwalker, but every other fight is easier with aegon. Practice full dexing dragon man’s sp1 and sp2, as well as guardian and nova’s. My team was about the same as yours but a few lower ranks and it cost me about 60 revives.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim Posts: 49
    Crcrcrc said:

Absolutely disagree with this, titania was my most expensive fight on the entire path with 10 revives and my aegon was maxed, you want her out of the way as early as possible.
    Practice on Titania many, many times before starting proper. ;)
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Absolutely disagree with this, titania was my most expensive fight on the entire path with 10 revives and my aegon was maxed, you want her out of the way as early as possible. You can easily still get 800+ combo with aegon maxed and can get the rest on aarkus.

Other than that I used the bp relic, works great and gives extra damage, just don’t slot in the physical vulnerability node or it’ll bug out the gm.

Doom obliterates airwalker, but every other fight is easier with aegon. Practice full dexing dragon man’s sp1 and sp2, as well as guardian and nova’s. My team was about the same as yours but a few lower ranks and it cost me about 60 revives.
    Thank you
    For my time being
    I doing titania for long time
    I getting avrge 120 combos per fight max was 200 combos
    I too feel titania is very hard cause haymaker
    But I think I will r5 aegon and use boosts after that
    For safety I getting 120 revives and planning for 2k level 2 revives from rol

May be this is not needed this much
    But
    I can play without tension
    Thank you for suggestions

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,191 ★★★★★
    There's also this red goblin path, do not take that path, ever, unless you're going for 100%
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

There's also this red goblin path, do not take that path, ever, unless you're going for 100%

Thank you
    Then it will be my last path