Purchase odin and crystal's

NivtekkkNivtekkk Member Posts: 9
Hey kabam, how are you?

Dear Kabam, on this banquet event i did a purchase, I bought an Odin, I bought on wednesday, i really need units so I got my self an odin, and today you guys upgrade the odin and put more unit and some crystal, I didn't know that you guys would give us some offer for money, because if I did. I would wait, becuase i dont have condtions to buy more.

So I'm asking you guys please give me one offer from those odin I just want buy more crystal to open.

I'm really sad with this situation, i join the game and saw that offer and instanly thougt about the odin that i bought 2 days ago.

Because of this im really sad about the money that i spend and you guys give us more offer for money.

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,323 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023

• Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 879 ★★★★
    I really don’t get this. If you buy anything from anywhere, what guarantee do you have that the retailer won’t turn around and offer a huge discount or bundle with other items x number of days after you’ve paid your price?

I get that you feel like you’ve been shafted but as also posted, they follow this format for the last few years. Gifting/Banquet released with 10 x GBC offer which is then followed up with the unit bundle offers.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

For people making fun and disagreeing with OP needs to think again, guy spent 100 dollars on units just to login next day to see Kabam have released the upgraded bundle with more units and more rewards, quite conveniently after most of playerbase have spent 100 dollars to open their Banquet to join in spirit of Banquet.

The fact that Kabam have waited, 2-3 days, to release unit bundles instead of releasing on same day of Banquet says a lot of things.

Its been like this for years...
    But not everyone is playing from years right.
    If July 4 and cyberweek unitstore can update the moment unit deals are open then so should Banquet's.
  • NivtekkkNivtekkk Member Posts: 9
    Last year kabam didnt put offer for unit just one wich you pay 50 dollars for 10 GBC, last year was just the Odin by himself, it does not have any offer with upgrade of unit or giving crystal, and this year they didn't said nothing if they tell us that would be offer for money on odin I would wait untill coming and get more things.

I'm just frustrating with this i spent 100 dollar for nothing. I only allow myself to buy those offer on this kind of event like july 4th, cyber weekend those event I know for sure will come good things but on banquet is the second time of this event on game the first time kabam didn't do that and this year did and how could I know.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,358 Guardian
    Kabam has had offers for units basically every Christmas the game has existed. The offers historically have been laughable at best, so it was surprising to see good deals this time.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,323 ★★★★★
    Nivtekkk said:

Last year kabam didnt put offer for unit just one wich you pay 50 dollars for 10 GBC, last year was just the Odin by himself, it does not have any offer with upgrade of unit or giving crystal, and this year they didn't said nothing if they tell us that would be offer for money on odin I would wait untill coming and get more things.

I'm just frustrating with this i spent 100 dollar for nothing. I only allow myself to buy those offer on this kind of event like july 4th, cyber weekend those event I know for sure will come good things but on banquet is the second time of this event on game the first time kabam didn't do that and this year did and how could I know.

Xmas sales have been going on for years...
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

For people making fun and disagreeing with OP needs to think again, guy spent 100 dollars on units just to login next day to see Kabam have released the upgraded bundle with more units and more rewards, quite conveniently after most of playerbase have spent 100 dollars to open their Banquet to join in spirit of Banquet.

The fact that Kabam have waited, 2-3 days, to release unit bundles instead of releasing on same day of Banquet says a lot of things.

It says one thing, actually. That it’s a Christmas sale. It is timed to align with Christmas. As it has been for years. They actually released it *earlier* and for longer this year than I remember from the past. There’s no conspiracy here, no mustache-twirling villain.

OP, I do sympathize. I’ve bought things the day before they go on sale and it sucks. I’m not going to say you should’ve known better or anything like that, but unfortunately there’s no recourse for it either. That’s the nature of the beast when it comes to buying things, especially around this time of year.
  • HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Why is no one mentioning that the math the OP did was incorrect?

3400 + 1705 = 5105
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    I’m gonna be honest i think the practice is scummy.

While i agree it’s a year thing, not everyone plays every year.

I get it’s a Christmas deal and not a banquet thing hence why its released on the last working day till Christmas it still could have been communicated through the forums before hand (unless i missed it)

I feel bad for op because 100 is a lot and i’m sure if he had knowledge of the bundle release he would have waited.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,341 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    I feel for OP - experienced players will know Kabam always release unit deals on Christmas day or the day before at earliest.

It's a shame they didn't have that knowledge experience but also why it's good to watch youtube videos of previous offers from years before..
  • NivtekkkNivtekkk Member Posts: 9
    Theres not a single video on youtbue saying that kabam would put offer for money, and I am on a lot group and not a single one knew it this, they are also surprise.

But I was kind innocent I'm playing this game for 7 years since I have 15, well I just start to spend on this game after I get a job and conditions to do so, and I totally didnt expect this offer and spend 100 dollars kind for nothing.

Kabam always do this and screw it with us and i was just anxious to open my crystals that i didnt think about they could put offer for money, Well it is what it is I lost 100 dollars

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    For those who could or willing to spend early, the subsequent offer of giving more for the same price leaves a bad taste.

For those who spent and are considering to spend again, this is really a good deal.

For those who was not able to spend but had to wait and seeing the offer, it is really a good deal.

Who is right or wrong?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023

For those who could or willing to spend early, the subsequent offer of giving more for the same price leaves a bad taste.

For those who spent and are considering to spend again, this is really a good deal.

For those who was not able to spend but had to wait and seeing the offer, it is really a good deal.

Who is right or wrong?

This isn’t a question of right or wrong. If you buy a TV the day before a sale, that doesn’t make you a fool or the company evil. It’s just a thing that happened. It feels bad and I totally get that, but OP didn’t waste his money. They knew what value they were getting for that price, and decided it was worth it. The part that hurts is that the next day they could get the same value for that price, but it doesn’t change the fact that they got the benefit of your bargain.