Options

Attempting necropolis

hey guys gonna try and do necropolis on around 5th for jan initially gonna take mister fan path then guardian path team-
r5 ascended sig200 aegon
r2 shuri
hiemdall
juggs for rc phase
doom just for airwalker to save revives

so my question is should i bring doom hes r4 just for airwalker or replace him with proxima for comboshield and fury potency ive seen videos of people almost soloing it with a r5 doom so should i go for it or just brute force with aegon i have decent number of revives and gonna farm even more till i actually attempt the necro and also have just under 2k units i wanted to bring doom because i thing he could be a roadblock for me and with doom i will have complete control over fight and just spam sp3 and try do it under 2 revives

Comments

• Options
    Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 210
    I’d take Proxima over Doom. You can do Airwalker ok with Aegon as long as you keep knocking him down. In the long run I think it’s better to have Proxima to help with Aegon’s ramp and furies.
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 131
    i see thanks bro
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,246 ★★★★★
    You don't need proxima if you're good at keeping your combo. Better to have a backup champ instead of dead weight
  • Options
    mmartin5817mmartin5817 Posts: 79
    edited December 2023
    Took me 7 revives with fully ramped aegon using the Light ending combo technique for airwalker. And Juggs 6r3 worked great for rc GM 1% after I took off recoil mastery.
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 59
    edited December 2023
    Zephyre33 said:

hey guys gonna try and do necropolis on around 5th for jan initially gonna take mister fan path then guardian path team-
    r5 ascended sig200 aegon
    r2 shuri
    hiemdall
    juggs for rc phase

so my question is should i bring doom hes r4 just for airwalker or replace him with proxima for comboshield and fury potency ive seen videos of people almost soloing it with a r5 doom so should i go for it or just brute force with aegon i have decent number of revives and gonna farm even more till i actually attempt the necro and also have just under 2k units i wanted to bring doom because i thing he could be a roadblock for me and with doom i will have complete control over fight and just spam sp3 and try do it under 2 revives

That was my team. No regrets dropping proxima. Doom was clutch vs vision and air walker.
  • Options
    Brad366 said:

Zephyre33 said:

r5 ascended sig200 aegon
    r2 shuri
    hiemdall
    juggs for rc phase

That was my team. No regrets dropping proxima. Doom was clutch vs vision and air walker.
    ay thanks man i just need doom to take out airwalker after that i can focus my revives for the rest of my fights and i feel like dragon man and nova is gonna be a pain so i can just spend revives there instead dropping it on airwalker

thanks for all the help guys
  • Options
    btw guys i wont be running suicides cause i dont have em just one point in recoil so is it gonna be a problem or im gonna be fine ?
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Zephyre33 said:

btw guys i wont be running suicides cause i dont have em just one point in recoil so is it gonna be a problem or im gonna be fine ?

It'll be fine without suicides just slower. Also remove the point in recoil, pointless without running full suicides.
  • Options

Zephyre33 said:

It'll be fine without suicides just slower. Also remove the point in recoil, pointless without running full suicides.
    ya im not using it gonna go reset my masteries before i do it gonna watch some vids on it

thanks
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,495 ★★★★★
    Throw out shuri and just do the titania path, it is easier for initial run lol
  • Options

Throw out shuri and just do the titania path, it is easier for initial run lol

the path im taking she can ez solo 3-4 fights and for rest ill be using aegon anyway