**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken Shuri or Nick Fury

I recently got my first 6 star awakening gem and was wondering which one I should awaken. I’m learning towards Fury cause his ability seems better but I just wanted to check. I also have Peni Parker, Storm, and Loki but don’t know if I will be using them.

I also just got a 6 star storm and was wondering if it would be better to invest in leveling her up or to continue leveling up my R3 lvl45 Archangel.

Comments

• Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    Shuri is just fine without the awakening, it just adds some utility to block unblockabke special attacks and gain perfect block chance.

Nick Fury however is an ok champion, but his dupe takes him to a whole new level with a 2nd life as safety with big damage. Sig 1 is fine. Also, continue levelling up AA. If it bleeds and poisons, AA can kill it.
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Fury 100%

Fury without the dupe is like Jesus without resurrection.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    Shuri
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    Fury. Easiest awakening gem decision in the game. Even over Herc because Herc needs sigs. Fury is fine at sig 1.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I completely agree with what people have said above me, which is Fury for general use. I’m guessing that if you just got your first awakening gem and are excited about getting new 6*’s, you’re not at the point where you can do Necropolis. If you were at that point I would say Shuri should be a consideration, but it sounds like you just want to progress through story, in which case Fury is by far the best bet