Recently made paragon/couple issues

I decided to push for paragon before my Christmas work break and achieved it Christmas Eve. After doing so I was awarded my paragon upgrades but to my surprise my deathless pieces where half converted to 7 star pieces. Unfortunately I have no way to get the other pieces as it only gives me options in store for 6star pieces. Also I am locked out of the paragon side quest

Comments

• GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 383 ★★★
    the deathless pieces aren’t supposed to convert. the 6 star pieces are obtainable in the various stores while the 7 star pieces are rewarded for certain content. one piece was given out in the mail, one from necro, one from 2 battleground seasons ago, one from banquet, and one from the guillotine challenge.
    as for the paragon gauntlet you’ll need to message support and hope they unlock it for you. usually they do but you’re supposed to be paragon before 100% the side quest
  • the deathless pieces aren’t supposed to convert. the 6 star pieces are obtainable in the various stores while the 7 star pieces are rewarded for certain content. one piece was given out in the mail, one from necro, one from 2 battleground seasons ago, one from banquet, and one from the guillotine challenge.

I agree they shouldn’t convert but they did. Every piece I had before was of the 6 star variety. Only one I had left to collect was the one to purchase with battleground currency. Now I have to repurchase the 6 star pieces again with resources I already spent and I am still left with no possibility of getting a 7 star

I agree they shouldn’t convert but they did. Every piece I had before was of the 6 star variety. Only one I had left to collect was the one to purchase with battleground currency. Now I have to repurchase the 6 star pieces again with resources I already spent and I am still left with no possibility of getting a 7 star

they did not convert. you have the handle for the 6 star and the handle for the 7 star. you also have the crossgaurd for the 7 star from the banquet event
  • Atheist_Christ69Atheist_Christ69 Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2023

they did not convert. you have the handle for the 6 star and the handle for the 7 star. you also have the crossgaurd for the 7 star from the banquet event
    Once again since I was only thronebreaker ii was rewarded the 6 star versions of the pieces, including the banquet event. I made paragon after I had 4 6 star pieces. The only piece that I did not acquire was the blade tip. I was going to purchase it to acquire my 6 star guillotine when I noticed my previously purchased pieces that I bought with incursion artifacts and loyalty showed available. As you can see in the photo I now have two 7 star pieces and two 6 star pieces. So two of the four pieces somehow turned into 7 star pieces. Now I have to re-spend resources for the same 6 star pieces I already had.