**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Must be due a buff by now right?

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 240 ★★★

15k 6* shards was great a year ago... now not so much, surely these should be 7* shards by now? Otherwise just feels pointless milestones, only good reward is the ranked

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Oh damn !! I made a smililar post just now with same thoughts in mind . Didn't notice this thread .
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Both the store and solo events must be updated ASAP.
    Also introduce valiant store already (atleast next season). Don't make em wait for too long.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    A progression based challenge system might be better rather than just a broad update. It could potentially address player concerns as well as address the game needs.

It would be a lot of additional work for the developers to design and update, make sure they remain current, but if Solo events were designed and specific to each summoner's progression level, it might help combat the feeling of "These are outdated." without providing resources to summoners before Kabam wants them to have access.

To you and I 15k 6* shards may not be much, but there is still a good chunk of the player-base building their rosters and investing in 6* champions because they're not quite at the point of being able to invest in and rank 7* champions.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,336 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Should be progression based, just like Banquet crystal should've been progression based but oh well.

Current solo BG milestones are as same when BG first released.

Kabam used to do maintanence update and thingy I heard, why not now?
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 240 ★★★
    The store definitely needs an update but at least that has been updated, this has been touched twice for temporary rewards and that's it... Kabam are so far behind on so much its getting boring 🤣

Progression based for everything is the best way forward, it's ruined Banquet this year and stuff like this isn't any better
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 205 ★★
    edited December 2023
    Rohit_316 said:

Oh damn !! I made a smililar post just now with same thoughts in mind . Didn't notice this thread .

And just like that post, kabam will write up this too in their invisible typewriter 🤣
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    Should be progression based, in my opinion