Options

7* Deathless Guillotine piece from BG no longer available?

Was the piece in the Battlegrounds event only available once? If not, how can I get it? I don’t remembered seeing that it was a limited time. The Carina’s Guillotine challenge doesn’t expire, so why would the BG one expire?

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,843 ★★★★★
    I’ve been on vacation when the respective BG season was. I am also waiting for the unit price
  • Options
    I'm glad their giving us time to do the Carinas challenge, I'm kinda burnt from necropolis and 8.2. Is the incursions piece also going to be available? Its the last 1 I need for the 6*. I know you get the 6* with the 7* but a dupe would be cool
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,349 ★★★★★

I'm glad their giving us time to do the Carinas challenge, I'm kinda burnt from necropolis and 8.2. Is the incursions piece also going to be available? Its the last 1 I need for the 6*. I know you get the 6* with the 7* but a dupe would be cool

You'll rather use a awakening gem instead of wasting those resources (especially loyalty and incursions, which can be used to get a 7*)
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,343 ★★★★
    I actually bought all 6* pieces … yeah, I will get the 7* soon (only the last piece from Challenge missing). But I love her already, 6* R4 max Sig ascended rocks.
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 445 ★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

I actually bought all 6* pieces … yeah, I will get the 7* soon (only the last piece from Challenge missing). But I love her already, 6* R4 max Sig ascended rocks.

You get the 6* alongside 7* but I assume you bought the 6* for dupe
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★

WOLF_LINK said:

Awakening gems are pretty easy to come by anyways. So ngl itprobably wasnt the best choice for them to by the 6 star pieces, but it is what it is
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 817 ★★★★★
    Disclaimer: I have deathless guilly 7*.

I say that to say… I sort of get the frustration. Doing that carina’s challenge was fun. But if you can’t get the 7* since you missed the GC in one season - you would be wiser to not waste your time chasing that piece until you know the unit price.

And if you aren’t all in for Necropolis exploration or a BG fan…. With Banquet for lower progression players only and side quests a joke of late… There really isn’t a lot of fun stuff to tackle at the moment.

Seems like we are at endgame player focus only and giving TB and below exponential rewards for their rosters. A pretty dull existence in the game if you aren’t in these groups.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 536 ★★★

I say that to say… I sort of get the frustration. Doing that carina’s challenge was fun. But if you can’t get the 7* since you missed the GC in one season - you would be wiser to not waste your time chasing that piece until you know the unit price.

And if you aren’t all in for Necropolis exploration or a BG fan…. With Banquet for lower progression players only and side quests a joke of late… There really isn’t a lot of fun stuff to tackle at the moment.

The Carina's challenge and Necropolis completion have very good rewards regardless of whether or not they give you a deathless piece.

The Carina's challenge for a moderately skilled player is going to give you a basic 7*.

On top of Necro completion you get the Road to Crypt awards if you get in before Jan 15.

If anything, Deathless just seems like the icing.

• Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 817 ★★★★★
    Corkscrew said:

The Carina's challenge and Necropolis completion have very good rewards regardless of whether or not they give you a deathless piece.

The Carina's challenge for a moderately skilled player is going to give you a basic 7*.

On top of Necro completion you get the Road to Crypt awards if you get in before Jan 15.

If anything, Deathless just seems like the icing.

That’s why I said exploration- not completion. Completion doesn’t take a ton of time and is worth doing obviously with or without the piece.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,343 ★★★★

WOLF_LINK said:

No, I didn’t buy it for dupe, I have 10+ Awakening Gems anyway. Just bought her to have her early, the Challenge will take me months maybe (haven’t ranked up any of the Champs).
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 445 ★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

WOLF_LINK said:

No, I didn’t buy it for dupe, I have 10+ Awakening Gems anyway. Just bought her to have her early, the Challenge will take me months maybe (haven’t ranked up any of the Champs).
    I see