**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An embarrasement for his team

Hello everyone . So i after wining a war against a team i got a message from one of his member (as linked with this comment ) .

Its the first time it happen to and i found it so funy that i decide to a little comment (witch was litteraly : lolololol salty kid ) and you how fo you deal with toxic people in the game ?

Comments

• Options
    JannasJannas Posts: 89
    Sorry for my bad writting and happy new years
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    edited January 1
    I don’t mean to sound elitist here, but is he getting salty over a Gold 6 war? What a wild thing to devote anger towards.
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    I really want to know now what the censored message was. 😭🤣

Glad you won. Own that fraud. 💪🏻
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,250 ★★★★
    I laugh at them. The toxicity is here in the forums too. I laugh some more. People be so hurt over trivial stuff 😂
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    This doesn't happen to me/us because we are always losing (not really but well...) 😅
  • Options

Here is a little update on our conversation . Well this man is sure salty 😅 whatever , not playing along . And just making him more an hopeless case . Anyway ...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Well I definitely don't put them on blast on the Forum. Lol.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,730 ★★★★★
    My cousin has a cat who does the same thing... Brings dead birds to him as if saying "hey look what i killed"... Unnecessary post really
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Own that fraud
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    He mad 🤧
  • Options

My cousin has a cat who does the same thing... Brings dead birds to him as if saying "hey look what i killed"... Unnecessary post really

Kinda like your post bro 😅
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Life is too short to argue.... Just say *Insert the most cringest comeback response* and move on.