Defenders aegon cant take?

Jake933Jake933 Member Posts: 52
Hey guys.. question about necro.. are there any defenders that aegon cant take? Cause i reed somewhere that he can't take apoc, diablo, attuma and maybe two more i dont remember.. is it true? Or he can take them but with more revives?.. thank you in advance

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    He definitely cant take diablo and namor
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    People in my alliance did diablo with Aegon. So it’s a myth. Torch is obviously much better :)

Namor is also possible but looong, wouldn’t recommend. Attuma is a pain, wouldn’t also recommend. Same goes with stryfe - possible but then you probably like pain
  • AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Member Posts: 103
    He can take every single fight if your willing to chip some down, although I wouldn't recommend diablo (torch works), namor (nick fury, shuri), attuma (he can do this in a about 8ish revs but shuri is made for this)
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

He can take diablo. Maybe like a 10 revive fight
  • Jake933Jake933 Member Posts: 52

He can take every single fight if your willing to chip some down, although I wouldn't recommend diablo (torch works), namor (nick fury, shuri), attuma (he can do this in a about 8ish revs but shuri is made for this)

Thank you for the answer.. about shuri i dont have her as 7 star.. only 6 star . And tbh i dont think i want to rank 5 her and ascend her.. on the other hand fury im happy to take him to rank 5 .. so do you think shuri rank 4 can do it or stick with nick?.. and for attuma aegon with revives.
    Any thoughts man
    ahmynuts said:

Hmmmm ok . Can nick fury do namor without having much trouble?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    With unitman relic, he can take anyone in necropolis
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Watch pepe stream, he did most fights with Aegon
    PT_99 said:

Thank you.. can you give a link to that stream.. i cant seem to find it..
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Jake933 said:

PT_99 said:

Search mcoc pepe, never ask for links, you can get hacc
    PT_99 said:

Jake933 said:

PT_99 said:

Search mcoc pepe, never ask for links, you can get hacc
    Thanks man
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 413 ★★★
    Jake933 said:

Thank you for the answer.. about shuri i dont have her as 7 star.. only 6 star . And tbh i dont think i want to rank 5 her and ascend her.. on the other hand fury im happy to take him to rank 5 .. so do you think shuri rank 4 can do it or stick with nick?.. and for attuma aegon with revives.
    Any thoughts man
    I did Namor and Attuma with r4 Shuri using boosts. Wasn’t great but still more efficient (in terms of revives) than blasting through with Aegon.
  • Adrianz1Adrianz1 Member Posts: 64
    Feel free to disagree but i did path 4-Jubilee followed by Stryfe with Aegon only(team built around him) and no it wasnt that bad, not more than 5/6 revives for some of these fights, i did fail at Namor when i tried that path so yes, there are fights he cant properly take on.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,297 ★★★★★
    Attuma: he’ll take a lot of thorns damage and unless if you want to use a ton of revives, better off using Shuri or Onslaught

Captain Britain: she can be annoying with reverse controls, but can be managed if you are very skilled

• PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,376 ★★★★★
    At first i was seeing torch be suggested for that Stryfe, but then heard from people directly that the fight just took forever even with an r5+ boosts. Plus its not worth resetting the mastery tree just for that fight. Aegon all the way
  • Undead_BardUndead_Bard Member Posts: 11
    From my experience:
    Diablo (due to his healing) you can Aegon it but you gotta be on the ball and aggressive.
    Attuma (thorn dng) Shuri shines here. I heard Aegon+Unitman clears.
    Namor (you need to get to sp2 to get DOT on him to do ANY dmg on him)
    I ramped up Aegon on him and managed like 5-10% after like 4 revives.
    Galan(?) (his buffs just make him a proper pain) is doable but Galan in bg w/o a counter is terrible imo.
    Stryfe (could be done w/ Aegon but I just did it w/ Torch slow fight but I feel it was decent)

Those are the key fights I remember from my own run that I didn't use Aegon on and relied on my backups (be it Wiccan or Shuri).
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    Namor and maybe Attuma (still doable but a revive sink).
    Any other fight in Necropolis is very doable with Aegon r5 ascended.
    Diablo and Galan took me around eight revives each, and that’s without running suicides.
    With suicides these should be 5 revives each.
  • AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Member Posts: 103
    Jake933 said:

Any thoughts man
    I done every fight with aegon barring diablo and stryfe which I used torch for both then I used r4 nick for namor. I did use nimrod for captain Britain and storm x just to save revs but he can still do both
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Member Posts: 343 ★★
    If you just blast through everything with aegon you are a true champion of the community for your tribute to the Road to the Crypt would be most appreciated
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Member Posts: 343 ★★
    Sandman supposedly cheeses Diablo

Jake933 said:

Any thoughts man
    I done every fight with aegon barring diablo and stryfe which I used torch for both then I used r4 nick for namor. I did use nimrod for captain Britain and storm x just to save revs but he can still do both
    Thanks dude
    Greekhit said:

Namor and maybe Attuma (still doable but a revive sink).
    Any other fight in Necropolis is very doable with Aegon r5 ascended.
    Diablo and Galan took me around eight revives each, and that’s without running suicides.
    With suicides these should be 5 revives each.

Thank you for help dude

From my experience:
    Diablo (due to his healing) you can Aegon it but you gotta be on the ball and aggressive.
    Attuma (thorn dng) Shuri shines here. I heard Aegon+Unitman clears.
    Namor (you need to get to sp2 to get DOT on him to do ANY dmg on him)
    I ramped up Aegon on him and managed like 5-10% after like 4 revives.
    Galan(?) (his buffs just make him a proper pain) is doable but Galan in bg w/o a counter is terrible imo.
    Stryfe (could be done w/ Aegon but I just did it w/ Torch slow fight but I feel it was decent)

Those are the key fights I remember from my own run that I didn't use Aegon on and relied on my backups (be it Wiccan or Shuri).

Thanks alot for the help
    Polygon said:

At first i was seeing torch be suggested for that Stryfe, but then heard from people directly that the fight just took forever even with an r5+ boosts. Plus its not worth resetting the mastery tree just for that fight. Aegon all the way

Yeah i think im going with aegon for stryfe
    Thank you for your help