**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is Necropolis's Death count number stands at NOW?

HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
edited January 1 in General Discussion
I really would like to know from any @Kabam certain people at what it stands as of now since there is exactly two weeks left

Comments

• Options
    Exo27Exo27 Posts: 55
    I feel like we're around 8 mil deaths but I might be wrong
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    I am the opposite, wanted to complete it first so
    I know how many units I have left to get the GBC. Also will be on a plane for 22+ hours next week, so jet lag Necro run will be the worst (or the best for death count).
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

I am the opposite, wanted to complete it first so
    I know how many units I have left to get the GBC. Also will be on a plane for 22+ hours next week, so jet lag Necro run will be the worst (or the best for death count).

Yeah some of my alliance teammates just wanted to do some rank ups before going in so that was the main reason, I myself did it before Banquet so I could save my units for Banquet just like you. I'm sure others are on the same boat as them though.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★

We're definitely past 8M already though I think this week and next one we will see a huge increase. A lot of people in my alliance were waiting for Banquet to be over to do their runs, I'm 100% sure other people are on the same boat.

Yea, I’ll be completing my final runs within the next 2 weeks, with the first of those probably starting tonight since I have a few revives about to expire.

I’m already Valiant, so I’m not really in a rush to get another r3, but I’m definitely itching to open another Titan crystal, get my Hulk/Titania, and use that dust and 4-5 gem.

But with the death counter ending in 2 weeks, might as well contribute to the cause and just be done with the thing.

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I'm not sure, but I'm adding some today on my 3rd run. :D
  • Options

We're definitely past 8M already though I think this week and next one we will see a huge increase. A lot of people in my alliance were waiting for Banquet to be over to do their runs, I'm 100% sure other people are on the same boat.

Yea, I’ll be completing my final runs within the next 2 weeks, with the first of those probably starting tonight since I have a few revives about to expire.

I’m already Valiant, so I’m not really in a rush to get another r3, but I’m definitely itching to open another Titan crystal, get my Hulk/Titania, and use that dust and 4-5 gem.

But with the death counter ending in 2 weeks, might as well contribute to the cause and just be done with the thing.

Same here, I won't fully explore it either but I'm definitely going for another path before the 15th.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Looking at this graph from @DNA3000 we must be around 8.5 million deaths currently.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian

Looking at this graph from @DNA3000 we must be around 8.5 million deaths currently.

*or* judging by how many posts there were saying “we can’t play during holidays, please cancel War, AQ, BG, etc, during that timeframe”

Progression on Road2Crypt Death Count must have gone FLAT during those 4 days (2 days each holiday), because everyone needed to be with family straight thru those 96 hours. 😀
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Guys can we get to 11m I need a titan crystal
  • Options

At this rate 11M is 100% possible, question is can we go beyond that.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    edited January 1

W
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,989 ★★★★★

• Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83

Yes im starting the other 5 paths today or tomorrow... so i will be helping lol
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    put another 80 or so in the pot yesterday. Might be good for another 150 or so before the event ends.
  • Options
    BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★

put another 80 or so in the pot yesterday. Might be good for another 150 or so before the event ends.

I have put about 300 deaths for exploration of Necropolis in last week
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,958 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Rambo111144Rambo111144 Posts: 11
    What is the current death count as of 12 January? @Kabam Miike @kabamJax
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 173 ★★
    Just added about 100 give or take in my last run. I’m super skilled at getting punched in the face.