**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Necropolis] Need advice for Sauron path

I am going to do my 3rd path - Sauron one. Any advice who is best for the path ? Will doom work against Chavez ? I usually use him against Airwalker.

Here is my team :
Doom, Aegon, Proxima, Prof X, Shuri

Note : i dont have Kate

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Take out sauron and bring heimdall.
    Doom can take out wiccan and cap britain, even if you suck in reverse controls.

You can also use prof x against hitmonkey and cap britain if he's a 7*
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★

Sauron?
  • Options
    UncleBen_69UncleBen_69 Posts: 25

Sauron ? You mean Shuri ? I am bringing her for Cap Britain, Wiccan (heal reversal) , Psychoman and dragon man.
    And doom for Airwalker mainly. Not sure if he can doom cycle America chavez. I am mostly worried about the first 3 fights in this path.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 901 ★★★★

Sauron ? You mean Shuri ? I am bringing her for Cap Britain, Wiccan (heal reversal) , Psychoman and dragon man.
    And doom for Airwalker mainly. Not sure if he can doom cycle America chavez. I am mostly worried about the first 3 fights in this path.
    Doom cycle is very iffy with the evade, it most likely won't go as planned
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83

Why iffy, just do MLLLL, light attacks drain power after sp3, its doable
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 901 ★★★★
    Figue said:

Yes but it won't be a proper doom cycle with that last light power draining again and not getting you up to 2 bars of power. You're gonna lose furies a couple times
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83

Figue said:

Yes but it won't be a proper doom cycle with that last light power draining again and not getting you up to 2 bars of power. You're gonna lose furies a couple times
    Slow but safe fights
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★

Yeah sorry for typo.
    Cap and wiccan can be handled by doom as well.
    You definitely want to play with heimdall if you're using aegon.
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    I brought nimrod for Sauron, ramped aegon on hit monkey and got the last 200 on combo from America.
    Finished America with aegon in 2ish revives. She’s not bad
  • Options
    UncleBen_69UncleBen_69 Posts: 25
    edited January 12
    Finally, explored 100% !!! spent like 5k units but atleast got it done :smiley: