What are the Mcoc unwritten rules?

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Member Posts: 417 ★★★
I would say my main one is, that if there isn’t a node saying “Doctor Doom will take 100% damage in the first 10 seconds of the fight” then I will always use him against CMM. It’s just too satisfying.
If anyone has any other good ones put them in here!

Comments

• mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Daredevil don't miss.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★
    WhyIdodis said:

When fighting Gwenpool you have to hit into her block at least once on purpose just so you can hear the squeaky noise.

You guys play with sound on?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,805 ★★★★★
    When someone comes to the forums to complain that Venom is bugged because he's being Evaded by Spiderverse champions, that person hasn't noticed the Buffet node...
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★
    You have to claim THE Valiant title (or any title with THE) before PT_99 does. He's given everyone a head start though so you still have a chance.
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Member Posts: 379 ★★★
    Don’t boot someone from an alliance right before major rewards drop unless they have been warned numerous times and were given a reasonable opportunity to rectify their issue.

Unless they are an officer and they break this rule, then boots out!
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Member Posts: 118
    edited January 4
    McCoy rule. grind your fingers off, build a roster, all your favorite champs will be homnidoomed useless and you can rebuild roster and learn to play over and over , wash rinse repeat.

Only unwritten rule is one Kabam hasn’t wrote yet.
  • WaeLsWaeLs Member Posts: 11
    Make sure not to get cornerd by annihilus without slow on him
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,039 ★★★★
    If you ever see juggernaut on a debuff immune node run and don't look back
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    On creating a new account, make sure to remember every single activity linked to that account including a verifiable email.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    If attempting a TB, Paragon or Valiant speed run in x number of days, make sure report in here daily and tagged a certain Guardian, else risk account gets banned.
  • smy168smy168 Member Posts: 215 ★★
    edited January 4
    As mentioned by @Sundance_2099 ...Never sell your champs...no matter what.
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 351 ★★★
    When you get a champion you should immediately ask in forums and global "are they any good".
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 733 ★★★
    edited January 4
    You have to announce on the forums when you are quitting the game. Even if you aren’t. Breaking this rule is akin to feeding gremlins after midnight.

Also, there is only one THE paragon. Everyone one else is just paragon.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 946 ★★★★
    I always thought the one rule of MCOC is you don't talk about revive farming 🤣🤣🤣