**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My ally didn’t receive rewards because of BAD rules

HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 211 ★★
edited January 3 in General Discussion

As you can see, me and my ally [Pycb] mates took part in banquet event. But somebody logged into leader’s account in the middle of the event and kicked all 30 members of alliance. We managed to return our alliance, but as a result of these actions, nobody received rewards and couldn’t add additional points to the event. And that’s because of the simple rule that you cannot leave the alliance until the rewards came out. For what reason this rule exists? It’s ok that you should stay at least 14 days, but I don’t really understand, why in AW if you got kicked and played 5 wars you can write to the support and receive your rewards, it’s literally the same situation. Moreover, if you got kicked and returned to this alliance, you can still receive AW season rewards because you participated and spent resources, time and money. Why it’s not true for that case? It really seems like a joke. You can see my participation, I cannot see my rewards. Yeah, support said that our leader is guilty in this situation, but I don’t really understand, why am I guilty and why I cannot receive these rewards? I do not believe it’s so hard to see the alliance place and send rewards manually. It would be nice to see some comments from Kabam workers, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Gamer said:

Not really a bad rule bad mate who find it funny to just kicking people out

It’s not a bad mate. We usually place masters in AW, so our leader usually knows what he do. He wouldn’t do that stupid thing himself.
  • Options

The rule exists so you can’t receive alliance milestones from multiple alliances. Sorry you all got screwed over.

The event lasts 14-days. Even if you are staying in the same ally from December 6 and can participate immediately, you cannot add points to another alliance because of 14-days requirement.
  • Options

Gamer said:

It’s not a bad mate. We usually place masters in AW, so our leader usually knows what he do. He wouldn’t do that stupid thing himself.
    The rule exists to prevent alliance hopping and getting extra rewards. You want someone to blame? Blame everyone who's exploited this event from the past. They are the reason all these rules and restrictions exist.

Being in Masters AW doesn't mean a thing for Banquet. The rules were clear from the start.
    I told about masters just to show that our alliance and our leader take this game seriously. I just say that it’s not needed to have that rule just because even without it you cannot participate in this event in more than 1 alliance.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

The leader is going to have other problems related to account sharing 🤣

And that would be correct. I agree with you, but I just want my deserved rewards…
  • Options

On the bright side, you now know the leader is a cheater.

I don’t agree, the cheater is not equal to a person who breaks the TOS. But it’s OK if he would be punished.
  • Options
    Omedenn said:

He wanted someone to do necropolis for him?

Or did he give someone his account details for a little account tour?

We asked, but he didn’t share the info unfortunately.
  • Options

Gamer said:

The rule exists to prevent alliance hopping and getting extra rewards. You want someone to blame? Blame everyone who's exploited this event from the past. They are the reason all these rules and restrictions exist.

Being in Masters AW doesn't mean a thing for Banquet. The rules were clear from the start.
    I told about masters just to show that our alliance and our leader take this game seriously. I just say that it’s not needed to have that rule just because even without it you cannot participate in this event in more than 1 alliance.
    You alliance leader shared their account info. They don't take anything seriously. Be mad at your alliance leader.
    Do you think I’m not mad? I’m staying in alliance just because I have a hope that Kabam will agree to distribute the rewards to me. I will probably leave alliance after the AW season.
  • Options
    edited January 3

Pikolu said:

The leader is going to have other problems related to account sharing 🤣

And that would be correct. I agree with you, but I just want my deserved rewards…
    Next....
    Everyone in this Alliance report the Leader...
    That’s unfortunately will not help. Almost all of our ally members contacted the support, they know the situation and they didn’t take any actions against him.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★

That’s unfortunately will not help. Almost all of our ally members contacted the support, they know the situation and they didn’t take any actions against him.

Understood...
    But the report button may click something on Kabam.

Try
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited January 3
    Unfortunately, there is a certain amount of power in letting everyone in an ally take some heat for just one person cheating. It’s all too easy to just let stuff slide, knowing only that person will get burned in the end. By letting everyone share punishment (docked war points, lost rewards), they get alliances to enforce rules around TOS violations. We kicked an officer last season for piloting before it ever became an issue for kabam.

I doubt they will go through and manually push any rewards to cover for an ally leaders carelessness vs malfeasance. And given most folks irritation with cheating (war, BGs, arenas), you aren’t likely to garner much sympathy here?

That said, that does suck. Sorry.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

He wouldn’t take it serious enough he definitely had shared it in the pass. Most likely and he just denied it to put him in better position regardless gl for future
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Bad alliance and horrible leader.. why go back at all.

If nothing else, they seem to be a very accomplished ally. It would really, really bite to be playing at that level, and then have some bush league, beginner nonsense like this happen. This is the junk I saw playing in Gold, not high platinum.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72 said:

Unfortunately, there is a certain amount of power in letting everyone in an ally take some heat for just one person cheating. It’s all too easy to just let stuff slide, knowing only that person will get burned in the end. By letting everyone share punishment (docked war points, lost rewards), they get alliances to enforce rules around TOS violations. We kicked an officer last season for piloting before it ever became an issue for kabam.

I doubt they will go through and manually push any rewards to cover for an ally leaders carelessness vs malfeasance. And given most folks irritation with cheating (war, BGs, arenas), you aren’t likely to garner much sympathy here?

I’m not trying to garner sympathy. I agree that our leader should be punished. I just want some justice for people who spent money on this event. And forums are probably the only way to catch Jax and Miike, who can really talk to the game team unlike support, who send prepared letters for all cases and decide nothing.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    It sucks but there isn't much that can be done.

• Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    I had my Google password list hacked by a toxic player a few years back and the same thing happened to our alliance. I feel for you guys. Truly ♥️
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    Side effect of account sharing. Suck to be in your alliance.
  • Options
    Cx8Cx8 Posts: 77
    That’s horrible wtf the whole alliance shouldn’t suffer for that, that’s actual money that was spent on the event, has kabam support said anything?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    edited January 3

Gamer said:

You alliance leader shared their account info. They don't take anything seriously. Be mad at your alliance leader.
    Do you think I’m not mad? I’m staying in alliance just because I have a hope that Kabam will agree to distribute the rewards to me. I will probably leave alliance after the AW season.
    They won't do it for you. As soon as they do its a slippery slope they can't crawl back up. Best to take this one on the chin and find a new ally
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,051 ★★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

I’m not trying to garner sympathy. I agree that our leader should be punished. I just want some justice for people who spent money on this event. And forums are probably the only way to catch Jax and Miike, who can really talk to the game team unlike support, who send prepared letters for all cases and decide nothing.
    Jax and Miike can't do anything for you. They're forum community managers. They don't do anything with accounts.