**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's that time of year - Banquet and Accolade Events are here!

1222324252628»

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Hopefully Banquet 2024 will have progression based crystals

Hopefully this entire “Banquet” thing gets a full makeover. Such a reactionary backlash to overkill on BF/CM in my opinion…from the payouts, you’d think R4 6*’s were still the gold standard for the game.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    DrZola said:

PT_99 said:

Hopefully this entire “Banquet” thing gets a full makeover. Such a reactionary backlash to overkill on BF/CM in my opinion…from the payouts, you’d think R4 6*’s were still the gold standard for the game.

Dr. Zola
    tbh they could have just made some people at least get another rank 3 i mean its not even that bad its just one champ
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

altavista said:

PT_99 said:

I actively hated opening GBC crystals. Paying 300 units to get something worse than a free Valiant/Legends crystal, is a crappy feeling for an event that is supposed to be celebratory.
    If nothing else I hope this year finally puts to rest the notion that Abyss Nexus crystals should be suitable top end prizes for endgame and near-endgame players.

Dr. Zola
    Absolutely agree with this. Abyss nexus for me is just waiting to see which Sig 200 to pick.

I understand the need to keep the crystals conteolled. If someone drops $100k (which I believe someone did last year) on this event to get the top ranked rewards they’ll have something like 13,000 of these banquet crystals to open. But no one’s arguing for R3 materials, allow us to open a few R2s, a couple of R5s ascend a couple of champions. Just give us a reason to spend 10k of units to get to those peak milestones. I spent 3,300 units. Think it’s the least I’ve ever spent on the banquet/gifting, certainly the least in last 5 years. Also didn’t buy the 10 GBC deals which I always used to do. The event was a massive fail in my eyes, but who knows, Kabam may have still made loads of $$$ so it may still be a win for them.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Hopefully next year we will see a more than 1000 7* shard increase.

• Options
    Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    Did better than expected

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    edited January 4
    Post banquet status.

To see the alt accounts have these "top" 6-Star champs from the few obtained.

Which alt-account is leading the pack in champ strength?
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Warlockjr said:

DrZola said:

PT_99 said:

Dr. Zola
    tbh they could have just made some people at least get another rank 3 i mean its not even that bad its just one champ
    Agreed. Event felt totally dialed down and flooded me with T2a and T5b as well as 6* shards. Guardian crystals were typical fool’s gold as well.

Dr. Zola
    Yeah those gifted guardians would literally go over 6 and 7* to 4*s so those are a joke and it should have been 3 not 2