**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Show me some of your 7* r3 champs!

Comments

• Options
    GokemonGokemon Posts: 91

I literally just explored Necropolis last night so I’m sitting on another R3 gem but can’t decide on who else to take. I recently duped Shang Chi so he’s a strong contender with Wiccan, Kushala, and Silk.

Shang chi! My dream champ. He is easily the best Champ there. He is a top 6 skill after all. And no He definitely can't be competed with someone like Wiccan or kushala
  • Options
    Guys I tried her out, she has good damage. Got a mystic rank 3 gem from gbc solo rewards. Should I rank 3 her? 6*? My 9th rank 3. Idk tho
  • Options
    And if I get a 7*, does she need dupe?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,994 ★★★★★
    Gokemon said:

Guys I tried her out, she has good damage. Got a mystic rank 3 gem from gbc solo rewards. Should I rank 3 her? 6*? My 9th rank 3. Idk tho

Yes r3 her as 6*

She is not dupe reliant but the dupe is pretty useful too
  • Options

Gokemon said:

Yes r3 her as 6*

She is not dupe reliant but the dupe is pretty useful too
    Thanks. She is now my rank 3 .
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★
    The kid in me wants to take Thanos to Rank 3, but the adult in me thinks it should be Adam Warlock or Knull.
  • Options
    Lordtellox9Lordtellox9 Posts: 21
    :)
  • Options
    Lordtellox9Lordtellox9 Posts: 21

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Just one path of Necro done

• Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    edited January 4

Very proud of my shuri :smiley: did like 6 solos with her on necropolis
  • Options
    Idk bout her but I really like that 7* Shang chi. Have a 6* rank 3 ascended and he is my fav
  • Options
    You guys be getting first 7* as beyond god tiers... some people complain when they get sandman. I don't think they knew how getting first 6* must have been like. Anyways are you all spending money? Cause it took me 2 years of slow progress for a good account. And you guys have rank 3 7* right after it got released
  • Options
    Dammm onslaught? He just got released too
  • Options
    What a trash list
  • Options
    Who would believe that list? Titania a top 8? Some useless champ better than galan? Never heard of her anyways. No skil issues. She is just an avg champ. It's probably a joke. Archangel better than doom? Where tf is kitty? Ghost is 19? Are you nuts
  • Options
    Champs like future ant man who are just mid are in top 10 and are better than galan. Which experts opinion is that?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,994 ★★★★★
    @Gokemon buddy I agree the list is trash, but calling FAM mid is beyond unacceptable, you should really know the game better. Your point about Titania is valid but ghost and archangel? Especially archangel deserve to be in top 5 atleast, lol.

Know the game better, and learn about the champ/ use them before calling them mid.
  • Options

@Gokemon buddy I agree the list is trash, but calling FAM mid is beyond unacceptable, you should really know the game better. Your point about Titania is valid but ghost and archangel? Especially archangel deserve to be in top 5 atleast, lol.

Know the game better, and learn about the champ/ use them before calling them mid.

Alright since when did archangel become better than ghost? She used to be the best Champ in game. Not to mention she is easily top 6 at best now. Archangel does no sh*t with bleed or poison immune Champs. Those are the most common immunities in game
  • Options

Gokemon said:

What a trash list

now I understand the reason you speaking like a brainless, you're not even level 60 yet hahahahahahahaa
    So if a guy isn't a endgame lvl player and doesn't have 7* rank 3s , he is wrong? Nice talk buddy. I still know the game. Have been in the community since 2017. This is my 2nd account which I made my main. My og one was just the old one . Ik about the old Champs well. It's true I don't know much about new ones since I was offline. But archangel over ghost? I am a ghost player. Archangel never did what ghost could
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★

He's a big boy :)

That's an insta ban in BGs
  • Options
    Damm that health....
  • Options
    BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87
    Gokemon said:

Wong_98 said:

Is it legal for people to rank who they like? Also, I have a r3 Chavez and she’s absolutely amazing, so idk what the heck you’re on about

Amazing??? Suddenly after 2 years or so after her release? I never saw anyone use her ever till now. Everyone rated her as a mid. And you guys taking Champs like that to 7* rank 3? Forget about 7*. Noone takes them to even 6* rank 4. I thought you guys were smart enough. If it's like your dream champ then it's understandable. But for content? People suggest to rank up best Champs in 6* and for 7* you guys are OK with terrible/mid Champs

Are you okay?

• Options
    o_o said:

Gokemon said:

Who would believe that list? Titania a top 8? Some useless champ better than galan? Never heard of her anyways. No skil issues. She is just an avg champ. It's probably a joke. Archangel better than doom? Where tf is kitty? Ghost is 19? Are you nuts

Experience / knowledge / comprehension issue

For real though you’ll get more out of the forums if you can chill a bit and accept that you may not fully understand the game yet
    I totally understand the game, it isn't like I am new, even if I don't have a endgame lvl account,I still have the knowledge. Yeah it's true that I don't know much about the newer Champs since I was offline for a bit. But I literally have seen all sorts of gameplays, guides, mcoc youtubers. I am not only giving my opinion but am also seeing how they are used by other top players.
  • Options

Gokemon said:

Wong_98 said:

Is it legal for people to rank who they like? Also, I have a r3 Chavez and she’s absolutely amazing, so idk what the heck you’re on about

Amazing??? Suddenly after 2 years or so after her release? I never saw anyone use her ever till now. Everyone rated her as a mid. And you guys taking Champs like that to 7* rank 3? Forget about 7*. Noone takes them to even 6* rank 4. I thought you guys were smart enough. If it's like your dream champ then it's understandable. But for content? People suggest to rank up best Champs in 6* and for 7* you guys are OK with terrible/mid Champs

Are you okay?

Alright Mr spender , I don't have to see your roster to know what player you are, you can Hate kitty and yet know her place. I like Shang chi more than nick, doesn't mean I would place him higher than nick in the tier list tho. He has more uses. But in your list, there is way too many dumb placements. It's a literal universal truth in mcoc that herc, kitty and doom are top 3. So I don't care about your opinion. No way too. Just because you have that title doesn't mean whatever you say is logical. For real now, doom is placed lower than human torch, kate , titania? Literally everything is wrong with the list. Seriously now, kitty isn't even top 20 in that list. Bravo. Being a kitty + ghost + tigra player , idk how anyone would do injustice to her. I know all 3 . Bg, aw, story, eq,Sq ... and they are easily top 10. Ghost is top 7 at the least( unless you can't use her), tigra top 10( if you are good with her, kitty top 3 ( easy-to-use)