Necropolis Sauron Path Advice

AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★
My team:
Kate, America Chavez, Shuri, Heimdall, and Juggs

This team can handle all the fights except storm. I saw someone do the storm fight with kate using the caltrops passives, but it looked kinda difficult.

I’m considering replacing Kate + Chavez with Aegon + Proxima, but was hoping to avoid the Aegon buildup on that Sauron fight.

Is it worth removing Chavez for a storm counter or should I just use Aegon instead of Kate for the path?

Comments

• NescioNescio Member Posts: 111 ★★
    Drop heimdall and bring a specific counter for Storm X it'll be worth it in the long run.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    You can do that path without Shuri, bring Aegon, Proxima, Heimdall, Juggs and someone to counter Sauron. Ramp up on hit monkey.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    You can just remove heimdall he is not needed when you use kate.
    Use kate chavez shuri juggs and storm x counter like gully99 or FAM.

Or you can just use aegon and ramp him up at monkey, without synergies, and use him just for storm and grandmaster.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    Aegon is a hard ramp up on Sauron. Kate works so well she basically ignores the first half node. I did Sauron with 1 revive with Kate and used her every fight for first half. Aegon might take 8-10 to ramp on Sauron. I’d replace heimdal with counter for second half of path. It was my cheapest path because of kate tho.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited January 5
    I asked about this path last night, and someone told me to bring Nimrod. Said he was excellent for Sauron, along with Storm and Dragon Man.

EDIT: This was me asking in regards to using an Aegon-main team for this path
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,084 ★★★★★
    Do you have any significant benefit using Heimdall?
    I did storm with doom, took me 2 lvl1 revives because of glancing. But overall the fight was quite easy.
    Also aegon is so good vs final boss! I'd probably bring him and Kate without proxima or Chavez if I had Kate. Ramping aegon on sauron wasn't too bad either
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    Aegon with 150 combo also works, he ignores evades
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    edited January 5

Aegon is a hard ramp up on Sauron. Kate works so well she basically ignores the first half node. I did Sauron with 1 revive with Kate and used her every fight for first half. Aegon might take 8-10 to ramp on Sauron. I’d replace heimdal with counter for second half of path. It was my cheapest path because of kate tho.

Nope just usse L enders till 150 combo
  • __SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
    Sauron path u asked…. A lot advil and patience
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Member Posts: 480 ★★★
    I actually used Chávez on storm (granted it was an r3) and I think was able to chip her down in 4 revives.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

I asked about this path last night, and someone told me to bring Nimrod. Said he was excellent for Sauron, along with Storm and Dragon Man.

EDIT: This was me asking in regards to using an Aegon-main team for this path

Isn't storm shock immune?
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    I used kate with chavez up until psycho man then ramped aegon against psychoman. Easy 150-220 combo to bank every time and got 950 combo when he was down. Heimdall and juggy for the rest of my team.

Did section 2 with aegon, storm is just long but not hard. 5 revives for me, did the last 35% in one go even ran out the necro timer but you can keep going