**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who's the best skill champ as of 2023-24?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Answer can differ depending on the content, but Felicia Hardy should be at or near the top of every single list.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

ahmynuts said:

Gokemon said:

Valkyrie Is better than Shang chi??? How

There's so many champs that can do what Shang Chi does but only Valk can do what she does
    Apart from countering unstoppable, Masacre is doing at least equal (if not better) what Valkyrie does.
    He doesn’t rely on buffs, he heal blocks through despair, but the most important he has damage that no champ is immune to.
    He is one of the top BGs attackers, especially at the current meta.
    "Aside from the one thing Valkyrie does that's unique to her, another champ already does the rest"

My guy what
  • Options
    mOonligHtSonata7mOonligHtSonata7 Posts: 24
    Omedenn said:

His highest rated champ is probably Shang chi, so he wants confirmation he is the best skill

ahmynuts said:

Gokemon said:

There's so many champs that can do what Shang Chi does but only Valk can do what she does

you're correct! haha
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,209 ★★★★★
    We all know who the REAL skill champ is... *Cough* Zemo *Cough*
  • Options
    GokemonGokemon Posts: 91
    Greekhit said:

ahmynuts said:

Gokemon said:

Apart from countering unstoppable, Masacre is doing at least equal (if not better) what Valkyrie does.
    He doesn’t rely on buffs, he heal blocks through despair, but the most important he has damage that no champ is immune to.
    Idk bout that but he was a mvp for me during uncollected run tho
  • Options

Omedenn said:

His highest rated champ is probably Shang chi, so he wants confirmation he is the best skill

ahmynuts said:

Gokemon said:

you're correct! haha
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,997 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Greekhit said:

ahmynuts said:

Gokemon said:

"Aside from the one thing Valkyrie does that's unique to her, another champ already does the rest"

My guy what
    People be putting 200 sigs on valky over kingpin/shang chi/kate cuz she counters unstoppable.

While shang chi can counter 90% of unstoppable effects in game, with his reliable slow. And you can play around for the rest of 10%

If her unstoppable countering ability was in base kit, she maybe be better than shang chi or nick, but when sig locked, shang chi is way better( tell me which another champ can go unblockable, apply slow, stun and get cleanse, all are ON DEMAND).
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,997 ★★★★★
    @Gokemon don't let the world fool you.

I too believe shang chi is the best skill champ in game. His playstyle is unique and those crazy yellow numbers are so satisfying.

If I get him as 7*, he'll be a instant r3.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 709 ★★★
    Kingpin and Elsa are my favorites with Hit Monkey not far behind. Are they the best? All depends on folks' opinions.
  • Options

Omedenn said:

ahmynuts said:

Gokemon said:

you're correct! haha

@Gokemon don't let the world fool you.

I too believe shang chi is the best skill champ in game. His playstyle is unique and those crazy yellow numbers are so satisfying.

If I get him as 7*, he'll be a instant r3.

I don't see him as the best but he is a top 4 to me. My dream champ after all. I like him more than nick . Shang chi carried me alot. Same goes to kingpin. 2nd fav skill.
  • Options
    obsidiman said:

Kingpin and Elsa are my favorites with Hit Monkey not far behind. Are they the best? All depends on folks' opinions.

Elsa. I feel like people always asked some kind of gameplay videos on her but never got one
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Greekhit said:

ahmynuts said:

Gokemon said:

My guy what
    People be putting 200 sigs on valky over kingpin/shang chi/kate cuz she counters unstoppable.

While shang chi can counter 90% of unstoppable effects in game, with his reliable slow. And you can play around for the rest of 10%

If her unstoppable countering ability was in base kit, she maybe be better than shang chi or nick, but when sig locked, shang chi is way better( tell me which another champ can go unblockable, apply slow, stun and get cleanse, all are ON DEMAND).
    "She counters unstoppable" Is not the same as a slow debuff. Like at all
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Surprised Cheeilth hasnt been mentioned once, not the best 6* obviously but with how limited the 7* pool is , she might be the best one there, perhaps even better than Black Cat and Mantis
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Surprised Cheeilth hasnt been mentioned once, not the best 6* obviously but with how limited the 7* pool is , she might be the best one there, perhaps even better than Black Cat and Mantis

Sad my r3 gem from necropolis was skill...until I got Shang Chi from the end of banquet.