First look at White Tiger

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Reminds me of Ghost a lot, interesting.
    I hope they kept the whole power control thing in her kit.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    Nothing special about it, just like Bullseye, hope their abilities make up for the simple movements but yeah, not every champ needs to have complex moves
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,276 Guardian
    ** Bright Flashing Bursts of Light **

Didn’t Kabam listen after a couple specific champs who had similar flashing animation in years past, that this could be dangerous for people who are prone to seizures because of this ??

There had been some threads about this before with those other champs, wonder if White Tiger will have similar affect on those players ?
  • AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★
    Looks like she needs to block attacks like spot, maybe to build up some sort of charge?
  • AadhyVanAadhyVan Member Posts: 80
    Her SP3 looks badass!! :o
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,497 ★★★★★
    Love her.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★

Didn’t Kabam listen after a couple specific champs who had similar flashing animation in years past, that this could be dangerous for people who are prone to seizures because of this ??

There had been some threads about this before with those other champs, wonder if White Tiger will have similar affect on those players ?

It's unfortunate but you can't cater to everyone. There are people who get addicted to these games and it actually ruins their life. Kabaam should consider these people and stop making the game immediately I guess.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,261 ★★★★★

It's unfortunate but you can't cater to everyone. There are people who get addicted to these games and it actually ruins their life. Kabaam should consider these people and stop making the game immediately I guess.
    I understand where you're coming from but the Psycho Man sp1 situation was way different than how you're compartmentalizing it right now. It's not about catering to a certain group of people when you're searing retinas left and right. Fixing up some animations so they don't make you wanna vomit is hardly something in the same realm of consideration as the cheap example you provided
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,370 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

Looks like she needs to block attacks like spot, maybe to build up some sort of charge?

It’s a possibility, but if you look at the first bullseye PV, they do the same thing there. I think they just took blocked attacks instead of parrying