**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Happy 2024 - Time to Party with "Champions of Fortune"

Champions of Fortune

Mercenaries are running wild in the Champion of Fortune Side Quest. Deadpool and company promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Battlerealm underground. Lurking in back streets and alleyways, these Champions fight for whomever has the money to afford them. Today, still wanted, they survive as Champions of Fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find them, maybe you can assemble The D-Team.

Start Date: 01/10/2024 @ 18:00 UTC

End Date: 02/07/2024 @ 18:00 UTC

TLDR

• 5 Threat Levels
    • Threat Levels are not progression locked
  • 4 gated paths lead to 2 paths
    • One has 4 encounters, the other has 5 encounters, plus a final Boss
    • 8 total paths
    • 8 Back Alley paths
      • 8 Ambushes (one off of each back alley path)
    • 4 Total final bosses
  • Weekly gated paths
  • Key To City used to unlock each gated path
    • In-game message sent out each week to open one additional path
    • Each key opens the path for all threat levels
  • Reward on each path
    • Chest can only be collected once
  • Completion Rewards and Exploration Rewards
  • Additional rewards in Solo Objectives and Solo Event
  • 1 energy per node

Completion/Exploration Rewards

Solo Event

Fully clear this Solo Event to earn the "Freelance Assassin" title!

Solo Objectives

Champions of Fortune

Complete all objectives for any threat level to earn a "I Love it When a Plan Comes Together" title!

Click/tap to enlarge

Click/Tap to enlarge

Bad Attitude Crystals

Open Bad Attitude Crystals for your opportunity to add the following Champions to your roster:

Domino, Namor, Quicksilver, Absorbing Man, Nebula, Kingpin, Human Torch, Rocket Raccoon, Wolverine, Black Widow (Deadly Origin), Crossbones, Gwenpool, Hit-Monkey, Karnak, Luke Cage, Sabretooth, Daredevil (Hell’s Kitchen), Ghost Rider, Valkyrie, Professor X, Venompool, Black Widow, Elektra, Massacre, Misty Knight, Howard The Duck, Doctor Strange, Deadpool (X-Force), Taskmaster, Winter Soldier, Yondu, Cable, Moon Knight, Daredevil (Classic), Iron Fist, Punisher
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    JAYIRIJAYIRI Posts: 123
    Any news on Dani buff?
  • Options
    Twi543Twi543 Posts: 4
    Yes this is a better sq than the last few but even as a tb I definitely think it’s time to add a threat level 6. Make it extremely hard sure, but make the rewards worthwhile.

Thanks (I dont want to be too negative)
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Can we do all difficulties?
    Also, why only 100 t2 dust at top level?
    That’s one ascension every two months.
    With this rate 6*s will be dead sooner than expected/intended, since players unable to ascend 6*s at a descent rate, will shift their focus completely to r2ing 7*s.
    Rest of rewards are mid at best if you are a Valiant player.
    Another disappointing SQ month.
    That’s the 3rd in a row, but at least the other two months were other things that players could offset the rewards (CW and Necropolis), this month there is not 🙁
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,995 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Can we have threat level 6 pretty please

I’d settle for Threat Level Midnight.
    LMAOO
  • Options
    TherunekingTheruneking Posts: 198 ★★
    This side quest is much better than previous ones, 3k 7 star shards and tier1 and tier 2 dusts, really good.
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 397 ★★★
    Doing Threat Level 4 and Level 5 we’ll actually get 150 dust, an increase from previous months where you would only get 50 from 4+5, totaling to 100. If this continues we’ll see 3 ascensions every four months from SQ! I love that!

While I agree that we should be seeing a Threat Level 6 within the next few months, we have to be patient. We didn’t get Paragon level difficulty until early last year I believe. Let more players become Valiant, and then they can allocate resources to creating that level of SQ!

This is the type of SQ I like to see. Balanced, with decent rewards. We’ll see how difficult/grindy it is here in a few days! This info gives me hope we might start the year off with a bearable SQ!

Jinx
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Instead of generic iso, can u please convert it to class based selector.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    I see 6* sigs, I am happy.

But there isn't much more to be happy about tbh
  • Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 130
    Kerneas said:

I see 6* sigs, I am happy.

But there isn't much more to be happy about tbh

There is the t2 dust and 3k 7* shards
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,538 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Etm34 said:

Need threat level 6 asap cause the dust is literally the only valuable resource. Not even a single 7* shard????

There's 7* shards on the objectives, not much tho
    Thanks, totally missed the size 3 font there.
    It's like trying to read Aegons persistent charge.