Blob's Kit

ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,380 ★★★★★
We already know he's going to win, we all watched the Wolverine movie, it's not even going to be close (which is unfair but that's a different topic)
So, what do you think Blob will have in his kit? I think he'll have a very strong root mechanic offensively and defensively since he's "immovable"

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,380 ★★★★★

Definitely will have unstoppable

I'm hoping both unstoppable and root at the same time similar to Rintrah. Would be very interesting seeing a mutant with a root mechanic similar to Rintrah's.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,377 ★★★★★
    Blob looks like the clear winner simply because of popularity, but hey, maybe the community can still surprise us. I could see someone else taking the vote if people jump ship in the finals..maybe. This is pretty heavily optimistic on my part but I do want someone other than blob tbh. It also depends on what the content creators say to a certain degree cause a lot of people rally their votes behind them. I know it’ll probably be blob, but I’ll fight till the end of the vote lol
    Emilia90 said:

Blob looks like the clear winner simply because of popularity, but hey, maybe the community can still surprise us. I could see someone else taking the vote if people jump ship in the finals..maybe. This is pretty heavily optimistic on my part but I do want someone other than blob tbh. It also depends on what the content creators say to a certain degree cause a lot of people rally their votes behind them. I know it’ll probably be blob, but I’ll fight till the end of the vote lol

Trust me, Ruby Thursday is getting all my votes and I really want her to win not Blob. I'm trying to be optimistic about Blob and think about how fun he will be as a coping mechanism though cause I know the others don't stand a chance lol. This is them vs Blob basically:

So we have two options here really, we take the copium right now or we take it later. We all know how popular Blob has been here on the forums, let's not lie to ourselves 💀
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★
    You never know, might be the antman vs hood situation, people assume its a landslide, they don't vote and some lady who gets a 5000% fury boost every last Thursday of the month ends up winning.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,276 ★★★★★

I'd wait to see. We never know.

Either Blob is going to win because of popularity, or Shreik is going to win due to horniness. There does not seem to be an in-between.

You never know, might be the antman vs hood situation, people assume its a landslide, they don't vote and some lady who gets a 5000% fury boost every last Thursday of the month ends up winning.

Yeah but this is different, none of the characters in this year's Summoner's Choice are popular except for guess who?
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★

Yeah but this is different, none of the characters in this year's Summoner's Choice are popular except for guess who?
    And viper, I expect them to make the finals unless they end up on the same side of the bracket :(
    ahmynuts said:

Either Blob is going to win because of popularity, or Shreik is going to win due to horniness. There does not seem to be an in-between.
    I’m kinda surprised that people weren’t as horny for Viper. She’s super pretty in the comics from what I’ve seen

But the Mcoc community would be down bad for any woman at this point 😭 swear that some people would simp for ruby Thursday too
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,316 ★★★★
    edited January 5
    You lot are slightly overating the blobs power. He is very powerful but he got beat up my the all new all different x men which if you don't know is the og kid xmen from the past brought to the future. So he got defeated by little league xmen. Nuff said imo. Just my opinion. Btw this is a light hearted joke please don't give me a billion disagrees, the little league xmen was a joke as well

Emilia90 said:

Trust me, Ruby Thursday is getting all my votes and I really want her to win not Blob. I'm trying to be optimistic about Blob and think about how fun he will be as a coping mechanism though cause I know the others don't stand a chance lol. This is them vs Blob basically:

So we have two options here really, we take the copium right now or we take it later. We all know how popular Blob has been here on the forums, let's not lie to ourselves 💀
    Haha yeah that’s fair. I’ll also put all my votes into Viper, and if she gets eliminated, I might go all in on ruby too if she’s still there. I honestly just don’t want Blob or beetle (and maybe swarm but mostly cause I hate bugs). Anyone else would be a win for me

And viper, I expect them to make the finals unless they end up on the same side of the bracket :(
    I mean yeah I could definitely see Viper making it to the finals but in the end Blob will win. I know some characters in there are somewhat well known but they're not at that level of popularity unfortunately.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,276 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

I’m kinda surprised that people weren’t as horny for Viper. She’s super pretty in the comics from what I’ve seen

But the Mcoc community would be down bad for any woman at this point 😭 swear that some people would simp for ruby Thursday too
    I think it was solely because of the picture choice lmao
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Well the second may have my vote, but not for that reason. 😆
    I'm not sure how I'm going to sway yet. I'll know when the time comes I suppose.
    ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

I think it was solely because of the picture choice lmao
    True, they did viper dirty with that picture. Shriek got her best pic on there lmao
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,100 ★★★★★
    He’ll be the next max health king
  • Icy000Icy000 Member Posts: 274 ★★
    we need more mutants so blob
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Haha yeah that’s fair. I’ll also put all my votes into Viper, and if she gets eliminated, I might go all in on ruby too if she’s still there. I honestly just don’t want Blob or beetle (and maybe swarm but mostly cause I hate bugs). Anyone else would be a win for me
    I think Viper has a higher chance than Ruby so when she does get disqualified I'll vote for Viper too 🥲
    I wanted Blob but I didn't want him to be a Summoner's Choice champ cause I felt like everyone would vote for him and ignore every other character completely.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,538 ★★★★
    It's going to be Blob versus the one that gets a few votes more then the others
  • JMC2007JMC2007 Member Posts: 42
    I can definitely see unstoppable and indestructible. I can also see a belly bump mechanic where he deals physical burst damage in high numbers and I can see him getting more damage out of it from doing it while the opponent is cornered

He’ll be the next max health king

This would be great, a mutant with a Sassy sized health pool.
    JMC2007 said:

I can definitely see unstoppable and indestructible. I can also see a belly bump mechanic where he deals physical burst damage in high numbers and I can see him getting more damage out of it from doing it while the opponent is cornered

I hope there's a root in there as well somehow but yeah great ideas.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,325 ★★★★★
    Mutant Kingpin
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,383 ★★★★★

Nah there's just absolutely no way, even if Lagacy asked his entire fanbase to vote for someone else like he did with Gladiator last year, Blob would still win. He has been a fan favorite for a very long time and people have asked for Blob on the forums countless times, the other champs aren't as popular as he is, not even close.
    I would hope he doesn’t as historically all those champs he had his fanbase behind ended up becoming mediocre champs like Gladiator lol
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,067 ★★★★★
    I just want farts for projectile attacked, and him to literally sit on someone during the sp3
    BigBlueOx said:

I just want farts for projectile attacked, and him to literally sit on someone during the sp3