**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Happy 2024 - Time to Party with "Champions of Fortune"

Comments

• Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 871 ★★★
    Was hoping for better rewards, but this isn’t it unfortunately. Whole month for barely any changes on the account, again..
  • Options
    Alatates13Alatates13 Posts: 9
    como sempre um monter de recompensa que no final não vai ajudar em nada. Kabam precisa reaver essas recompensas mensais urgente
  • Options
    Sleepy0519Sleepy0519 Posts: 10

PLEASE HELP Daily calendar bug!!!!!!

Please fix this bug.!!! not getting daily calendar. It’s been happening for months and I’m missing out on great loot I’ve been waiting hoping I will receive it, but never do and this is ridiculous please fix this issue
  • Options
    FlipBoyFlipBoy Posts: 79
    Boooooo....no T4 alpha frags
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 302 ★★★
    I’m happy with this side quest. 3K seven star shards isn’t bad, folks…
  • Options
    @Shadow_Shooter and what if you want to rank this 7* champion?
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 847 ★★★
    edited January 7
    eh...nothing really spicy apart from the ascension dust tbh
  • Options
    Defense_Power1Defense_Power1 Posts: 16
    Is it just me, or does the monthly crystal champs look just like the “bump in the night” crystals.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 302 ★★★
    Omedenn said:

Why would you expect rank up materials from sidequest if that’s what you mean? Plus it still gives you one t6b/a3.
  • Options
    GokemonGokemon Posts: 91
    Twi543 said:

Yes this is a better sq than the last few but even as a tb I definitely think it’s time to add a threat level 6. Make it extremely hard sure, but make the rewards worthwhile.

Thanks (I dont want to be too negative)

TB is a big title so you have all your say. Doesn't matter if paragon or not. Tb is a progressive title . So you ain't being negative or feeling too proud .
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

Can we do all difficulties?
    Also, why only 100 t2 dust at top level?
    That’s one ascension every two months.
    With this rate 6*s will be dead sooner than expected/intended, since players unable to ascend 6*s at a descent rate, will shift their focus completely to r2ing 7*s.
    Rest of rewards are mid at best if you are a Valiant player.
    Another disappointing SQ month.
    That’s the 3rd in a row, but at least the other two months were other things that players could offset the rewards (CW and Necropolis), this month there is not 🙁

Why would anyone wanna ascend 6* unless they have maxed out ones? You mean only top level Valiant players will consider it dead . Cause 6* can't be dead. They are used for most content. If you are cav, tb. Paragon etc, you won't even have a rank 4 mostly. And there's no need for 6*ascension at all. While trying to get good 7* will take too Damm long.
  • Options

Kerneas said:

I see 6* sigs, I am happy.

But there isn't much more to be happy about tbh

There is the t2 dust and 3k 7* shards
    Is it possible for cav, tb players to get them ? By doing those extra ones?
  • Options

Omedenn said:

Why would you expect rank up materials from sidequest if that’s what you mean? Plus it still gives you one t6b/a3.
    I want to get it at least somewhere, where do you get your t6 cc?
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,700 ★★★
    Guys, just to check, could I, a thronebreaker do the threat level 5 objectives and get the 7 star shards? Thanks
  • Options
    UltraGodUltraGod Posts: 8
    I'm not a fan of these generic events. They are boring and trifling.

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,032 ★★★★★
    UltraGod said:

....are you sure you know what trifiling means?
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

UltraGod said:

....are you sure you know what trifiling means?
    “Of little value or importance”

Yes. I’m pretty sure he does know. Do you?
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Apologies, the small tables were my fault.
    Adjusted it so you should be able to tap/click to see the full table!

Threat Levels are not progression locked but what about the rewards? I am CAV, and I think I can clear lvl 4 but will it just show me the lvl 4 rewards with a LOCK on them so I only get to select lvl 3 anyway? Thanks all!
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 249 ★★★
    Talk about convoluted and disappointing...
  • Options
    So are the level 4 and level 5 for I love it when a plan comes along blocked behind progression? Currently Cav and can't see them in the missions thing
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 770 ★★★
    Omedenn said:

Omedenn said:

I want to get it at least somewhere, where do you get your t6 cc?
    BGs and Glory store my friend. Not as much or fast as I’d like but it’s available for sure
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 243

Guys, just to check, could I, a thronebreaker do the threat level 5 objectives and get the 7 star shards? Thanks

nope. same boat here. we can Complete, and Explore, threat level 5. get the loot on the map as listed. but the Solo Objectives won't populate for us above threat level 4.
    at least, unlike last month, we get rewarded for doing the higher difficulty. so there's that...

• Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited January 11
    Personally, I feel if you're able to complete/explore Level 5...or whatever the monthly side quest it is, you should be able to claim the solo objective rewards.

Variant, paragon, thronebreaker....if we're doing the exact same job/content why pay/reward only 50% to some.
  • Options
    Foxthepirate65Foxthepirate65 Posts: 12
    edited January 11
    When do we get the keys to the city? (never mind, read it fully)