**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

F2P Paragon Speedrun Record Attempt

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,984 ★★★★★

act 6 doesnt need a nerf they have to make act 4,5 harder

I am 🤔 could pre-nerf Acts can be re-introduced in the "Back Issues" category?
  • Options
    Cantona59Cantona59 Posts: 194 ★★★

Day 4 Recap!
    Light day today as I expected, I didn’t have much time so just tried to login scattered throughout the day.
    I took a detour to road to the labyrinth today. For anyone with at least 1 or 2 decent champs it is an easy 100% exploration that takes 4 energy refills, and gives back 360 units overall.
    Then I was able to push through the first half of 6.3, havok took one team revive cause I have yet to get a good armour champ.
    Tomorrow I’m gonna push for the grandmaster and maybe even thronebreaker if I can get the t5cc.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4DU_zuhpWU8

Quick little vid of the final thanos boss, he’s not that difficult tbh, just 180k health debuff immune and safeguard slog with stealth spidey.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,647 ★★★★★

Cantona59 said:

I’ve also uploaded my first video of a few fights on YouTube! The thumbnail has disappeared but I’ll try and stop that happening on the next video. It has the maestro, 5.2.4 storm and collector fights, where I had to use just 3 revives which is pretty good.

(Also I completely forgot maestro fight has heal block, so I had to 1% clutch the whole fight 😅)

Clearly your skills are many levels above mine. I took an alt account against Collector using 6-Stars and used more than 3 revives.

And that Dex against Collector, 🎉🎉🎉.
    I am still figuring out dexing Maestro's special 1. 🥲
    It's like: dex..... dex dex dex. If that makes sense lol
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 544 ★★
    Cantona59 said:

( @DNA3000 @winterthur @ahmynuts new post starting here)

Hello everyone!
    Today I’m going to be starting a paragon Speedrun with the hopes of breaking the current f2p record of 23 days set by Nagase.

I have done a few challenges like this before, with my most recent being thronebreaker in 6 days.

My goal for this Speedrun is 14 days, a large reduction from the previous record I know, but I believe it is possibly due to how the game has changed with new content such as 8.3, cheaper end of chapter unit deals etc.

I’m gonna do daily recaps in this post to showcase my progress, which will include stuff like pictures of roster, takedowns of specific quests (eg collector, grandmaster), and explanations of certain things I did/didn’t do to try and reach paragon.

I’m also gonna set up my own alliance for this challenge to take advantage of aq and bg rewards, as well as other alliance events, so if anyone wants to join the alliance please lmk.

Thanks everyone!

Good luck!
  • Options
    Cantona59 said:

Day 5 Recap!
    So act 6 is complete! It was a relatively easy run through that didn’t cost me many resources, the usually tricky cap iw 6.3.6 boss was made easy with stealthy. After 6.3 and 6.4 I picked up both unit deals, which is why I’m down to minimal units. Also began to push into act 7 and so far it hasn’t been too challenging.
    In terms of thronebreaker, my plan is to go through act 7 chapters until I get a mutant or skill t5cc drop, then I can go through 5.1/5.3 and sell the 10 t4cc selectors for t5cc fragments to complete the catalyst.
    Also, because I picked up all 4 act 6 unit deals, my inventory for revives, potions and energy is looking a bit wild 😅, so I will be able to make a big push using these.

My plan for act 7 is to complete as many of the unit paths as feasibly possible. This will get my units back to a spot where I can purchase one of the act 7 unit deals if I need them. So far from the first 3 quests, I’ve been able to do 2 unit paths so 180 units straight back.

I’ve also uploaded the grandmaster takedown to YouTube, but tbh it is probably the sloppiest fight I’ve done on the new account so far, so if you want to see me suck feel free to watch it 😂.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=85Xvup2L3Rg

Keep up the amazing work man!!!! I’m following this post rn, really inspiring me. On thing… took me 10 months to get from game start to tb (just hit tb a week ago) but it’s only taken you 5-6 days? Incredible!!!!
  • Options
    Slig said:

Any reason why you didn’t use NF first after a team revive? That would get you a 10% bonus for everyone else after he dies.

That’s a good point I completely forgot about that 😅.
    No reason tbh, just I was going strongest to weakest I think.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,984 ★★★★★
    If it helps, there is Shooting Stars, iso-brick selector and paragon crystals. TB progression level.
  • Options
    SuperSam568SuperSam568 Posts: 38
    Don’t forget incursions are also a great way to get stuff for progression.
  • Options

If it helps, there is Shooting Stars, iso-brick selector and paragon crystals. TB progression level.

Yes this is how I’m gonna get most of my iso when I get thronebreaker
    Across the 6 quests I get 240 17.5k class bricks of my choice, which is insane tbh.
  • Options

Don’t forget incursions are also a great way to get stuff for progression.

I have done a bit of incursions and plan to do it again in the next few days for some more artifacts.
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Nice man keep up the good work rooting for you .
  • Options

Day 6 Recap!
    Thronebreaker has been achieved! The catalyst drops from 7.1 and 7.2 completion was screwing me over but I did manage to pull a future ant man, and decided to r3 him instead. I had to 100% 5.1 and then do some bgs matches to get a lot of t4 tech catalysts, and then sell all of these for t5 tech fragments.
    Also had to go through cav eq to get the remaining iso to get him to r3.
    So now there’s a whole bunch of new content to do! Shooting stars is the first step, I need more iso to actually level up antman, and then r2 prof X and overseer. Then I’ve got the new side quest difficultly which gives t5cc a lot.
    After I upgrade my roster a bit I’ll get back into act 7, and hopefully I will have the right champs ranked (I’ve picked those 3 cause they seem the most utile).

Finally I uploaded the Gwenmaster boss fight, which was almost a one shot but I messed up at the end :(

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X344X9JFV7o
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 858 ★★★
    tbh , i dont think it is possible to get paragon in 14 days. I also got my mini to paragon in 24 days , and i played like 6 hours everyday , with solid champions RNG too. But hey , good luck on your run !
  • Options
    Jack2634 said:

tbh , i dont think it is possible to get paragon in 14 days. I also got my mini to paragon in 24 days , and i played like 6 hours everyday , with solid champions RNG too. But hey , good luck on your run !

Thanks!
    I do realise it is gonna be pretty difficult in 14 days, but I think it’s just about possible if I full send everything and try to pick most of the unit paths in act 7 and 8.
    I have had decent luck with 6 stars in terms of getting champs with different utility. Overseer, Prof X, Future Antman, Stealth spidey and nick fury is a really really solid team that doesn’t have many weaknesses.
    If I don’t make it in 14 days, I’ll still try to finish it below 23 days to take the record (maybe hopefully start some competition for it 👀), and might even prepare for another attempt at 14 days.
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

Cantona59 said:

Jack2634 said:

Thanks!
    I do realise it is gonna be pretty difficult in 14 days, but I think it’s just about possible if I full send everything and try to pick most of the unit paths in act 7 and 8.
    I have had decent luck with 6 stars in terms of getting champs with different utility. Overseer, Prof X, Future Antman, Stealth spidey and nick fury is a really really solid team that doesn’t have many weaknesses.
    If I don’t make it in 14 days, I’ll still try to finish it below 23 days to take the record (maybe hopefully start some competition for it 👀), and might even prepare for another attempt at 14 days.
    When you get to 8.2, there’s a lot of t6b/t3a on the paths
    I’ve worked out that I have 2 choices realistically.

1. 100% 8.3, then do some paths in 8.2 to get the last bits of t6b,t3a
    2. Single clear 8.3, 100% eop, and then I need 1 path of t6b and 1 path of t3a

Which path I take will depend on if I have the utility to do both paths of eop, cause there are some fights that will be borderline impossible without certain counters.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Cantona59 said:

Wong_98 said:

Cantona59 said:

Jack2634 said:

Thanks!
    When you get to 8.2, there’s a lot of t6b/t3a on the paths
    I’ve worked out that I have 2 choices realistically.

1. 100% 8.3, then do some paths in 8.2 to get the last bits of t6b,t3a
    2. Single clear 8.3, 100% eop, and then I need 1 path of t6b and 1 path of t3a

Which path I take will depend on if I have the utility to do both paths of eop, cause there are some fights that will be borderline impossible without certain counters.
    I’d say it’d be much better to explore 8.3
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 858 ★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Jack2634 said:

If this person can get some good paths done in act 8, there’s some solid t3a/t6b on the paths
    mate , i have 100% 8.3 , 8.2 and 8.1 in paragon run . U have no idea how hard 3 quick r4 can be
  • Options
    Keep up the work bro
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Wow man insane speed appreciate that...