Options

Pls Delete Arena Help Button

It's so annoying every time you play arena to press this button to be able to select the next team, yes you can press fill team but you have no control over which champs are selected, only the top 3, I always like 3 champs to take from different classes but it doesn't work that way.
This is something that has been annoying me for several years and has ruined the fun of playing at the arenas. What's the problem with removing this button?
You can make it so that you don't have to press the button but the game does it on its own, which happens very rarely.
And what also happens very often is that all the champs that you have used recently have to press help again, as can be seen in the pictures (I always press help on the 3 champs that I have used).
As another method, you could make sure that the champs you have used can be seen at the bottom of the champion list and if you want you can click on Help there.
Please Kabam do something to make playing arenas more pleasant, I just had to get rid of it after all these years, after 9 years of the game being around nothing has been done to improve this system.. thank you for reading

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,173 ★★★★★
    As a fellow man of culture I will support you in this crusade even though I do not fully agree
  • Options
    JimajohnJimajohn Posts: 96
    Why don't you click the "filter availability" option?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,563 ★★★★★
    That's not true.

It used to just help 3! Now it's 10!
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225

That's not true.

No ... you click 1 help on a champ and only the champ you click help goes away not the 3 you used or even 10
  • Options

That's not true.

And i dont mean in alliance , btw it was 4 not 3 , i meant when you play arena with 3 champs clicking on every green button on the champ you see on the pictures
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 418 ★★★
    Pretty sure you can change it so all the champs that you request help on after use will be sent to the bottom and not be at the top. I have this set up that way so I never see the help button again.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,847 Guardian
    edited January 7
    @ReignkingTW was talking about in ALLIANCE - HELP, it used to give help 4 at a time, now it does 10.

But that’s NOT what OP was referring to.

As for OP, go check out the game settings (upper left corner of game), there is a “semi-recent” (couple years ?) addition in there which will push those champs to the bottom of screen so they don’t interfere with selecting your next team when running Arena.

It doesn’t auto-request-help them, but it does push those that have the Help Icon to bottom of champ list in Arena. **which I believe is exactly what you’re suggesting in your final suggestion in the opening post (so it already exists)
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,847 Guardian
    Setting is called “Sort Arena Help Champs Below Useable Ones”
    Turn it *ON*
  • Options

Turn it *ON*

Oh this setting exist ? Thank you , i play this game since beginning and didnt even knew that
  • Options
    edited January 8

Turn it *ON*

But i think the alliance doesnt get the help requests arent they ?
    If not then as i said in my Post i would like Kabam to change that so it goes automatically and we dont have to tap the green help button if we want the alliance to get help requests
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 418 ★★★

Turn it *ON*

But i think the alliance doesnt get the help requests arent they ?
    If not then as i said in my Post i would like Kabam to change that so it goes automatically and we dont have to tap the green help button if we want the alliance to get help requests
    No it doesn't go to the alliance, it will only put those champs that you can press help on at the bottom away from your champs that can be used.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 805 ★★★
    No
  • Options
    idlavonidlavon Posts: 34
    edited January 8
    Adding a 1 button to "ask-for-help-all-champions" would've been nice aswell so we dont have to press it 1 by 1 every cooldown

EDIT : nevermind, saw the other post
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 278
    edited April 4
    @Kabam Instead of making it easier, you've just made clicking the help button on each champ more of a chore by moving the button to the mid-right of the champs. It was still better when it was top-left. Awful UI design change.

If you don't have the capability to make the QoL change suggested by OP in the previous post, don't make it worse. At least revert to the top left position of the help button. I mean, why are you hell bent on making everything in this game such a chore?