Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Valiant calendar missing reward ?

Hello , so i noticed something about the valiant calendar of the month . In december we had 3 time 500 7* cristal shard in january we only have 2 , so i was wondering if it was a bug or just the third daily reward simply forgoten

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,484 ★★★
    Its because there are 31 days in December calendar and 30 in January but I don't know why because there should be 31 in both
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited January 1

Its because there are 31 days in December calendar and 30 in January but I don't know why because there should be 31 in both

The in game calendar follows the calendar month, and Kabam doesn’t have enough power to change the calendar months
  • Options
    JannasJannas Posts: 89
    _Pez_ said:

Wong_98 said:

The in game calendar follows the calendar month, and Kabam doesn’t have enough power to change the calendar months
    Seems like they are trying to, January should have 31 days...
    It have 31 like december
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 217 ★★★
    edited January 1
    Jannas said:

_Pez_ said:

Wong_98 said:

Seems like they are trying to, January should have 31 days...
    It have 31 like december
    Doesn't in the screenshot above and when I last checked in-game, was 4 rows of 7 and 2 extra which makes 30. January should have 31 like December but the calendar only shows 30
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Is the absorbing man crystal a 5/6 star crystal or is it guaranteed 6 with a chance at 7* absorbing man?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,102 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

Is the absorbing man crystal a 5/6 star crystal or is it guaranteed 6 with a chance at 7* absorbing man?

Valiant is a guaranteed 6*. No chance of 5* or 7*.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,742 Guardian
    Was gonna suggest that January was shorted by 1 and would be moved to February in order to give Feb a 1-day grace period (for the 28th day which is normally the higher prize, before extra filler shards start after that).

BUT this year, 2024, is a Leap Year, so Feb. will already have 29 days on game calendar.

Did either Dec. or Jan. start a day late in game (?), so maybe they cut the Jan. calendar short by a day ?
  • Options
    What i mean is both december and january have 31 days but the calendar only show 30 days for january . Disclaimer , im not complaining about that i just found it weird that we got one day missing .
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,742 Guardian
    @Jannas , Was your January game calendar fixed to be 31 days now ?

Mine has 31 days now.

Don’t know if mine always did or not, last week when this post was first made (?) but it is not the Valiant one.
  • Options
    Yeah ! @sumonnerNR just noticed so it was bug then ?