Options

Masteries

I can't be the only one that thinks this but masteries need a n overhaul. So many useless masteries you need in order to to get the good ones. When you actually get the good masteries it also cost a bunch of units sometimes to just get to the mastery you want which is really annoying

So I believe masteries need a buff and I'm sure a bunch of people believe they need a buff also so let's make it happen

Comments

• Options
    BlecskikBlecskik Posts: 26
    Agree. Who mastered and use ever resonate or detection masteries? I guess less than 1% of players. Additional special mastery points (eg. class mastery points good for only class type masteries) would be wellcomed at least, if no chance to have more mastery points.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,174 ★★★★★
    They already spoke about this on stream and boy do you want to sit down for this one
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    Ben_15455 said:

I can't be the only one that thinks this but masteries need a n overhaul. So many useless masteries you need in order to to get the good ones. When you actually get the good masteries it also cost a bunch of units sometimes to just get to the mastery you want which is really annoying

So I believe masteries need a buff and I'm sure a bunch of people believe they need a buff also so let's make it happen

I always wanted that kabam would add new masteries , i was really waiting 9 years for these Coming Soon Masteries...
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    ahmynuts said:

They already spoke about this on stream and boy do you want to sit down for this one

What did they say ? I already forgot