**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kamala Could be the incursions queen (almost like silk but better)

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
Think of it :
Kamala is poison immune
Has fury on heavy and special attacks
Has Nulify
Has A lot of buffs

Pair with odin x3 buffs to increase fury potency with Galan Herald Max fights = unblockable special attacks.
Switch Odin with CMM for armor breaks
Switch Galan for Heimdall

We take buff corno cause why not
We take the hack that gives you a bar of power when you gain fury
We take the special reserve hack (we save 20% power)
We take the hack with armor break on 10th hit
Lastly we would need something like gain a fury for each non damaging debuff (There is this hack right? I think?)

How does this work?

Simple :

Kamala will have Odins buffs paired with cmm armor break paired with safety net Heimdall. She will get fury every time she does a special 1 and her sp1 gives fury meaning she goes back to sp1 again. Paired with buff corno = lot of buffs , A LOT of furies and special reserve will build her specials up as she spam sp1. This will do 2 things. She will hit hard, and she won't be hit if you mash that sp1.

Im gonna try and test this in a bit to see if I get lucky with the buffs and give feedback to you all.

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Incursions can even make Groot OP , but nobody in their right mind would rank up Groot or even Kamala ( sorry Swedeah ) .

Silk is top 5 champ for incursions undoubtedly.
  • Options
    edited January 8
    @Rohit_316 you do know you are talking to me that has a R5 ascended kamala right? xD

Also I've seen maybe 3 or 4 R5 ascended Groots.

And Im saying she could be the incursions queen. Im on zone 5 atm, so im still getting the hacks and will be testing to see if this is true. Just to show she isn't that bad if you don't have herc or silk for incursions .
  • Options
    edited January 8

So this kind of works actually. I did mess up on previous zone and started fight on 11% hp.

I was able to get like 16 or 18 furies. That 200k was from the sp1. I was able to do sp1 5 hit sp1 sp1 5 hit sp1. So this works. I got the following hacks :

Buff corno
    Power from fury (50% if have relic)
    Special reserve (20% less power usage)
    Fury duration and ability accuracy.
    Attacks ability accuracy + damage
    Keep it going (10th hit armor break)
    Nulify on heavy attack

Im pretty sure theres one which gives fury for each non damaging debuff or im just tripping which would help on the special spam part.

Basicly you start by parrying. Hold heavy for fury and you need like 2 hits to get sp1. And just go with the flow.

And P.S im sorry for hitting Sinister so hard @willrun4adonut
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    edited January 8

Im pretty sure theres one which gives fury for each non damaging debuff or im just tripping which would help on the special spam part.

And P.S im sorry for hitting Sinister so hard @willrun4adonut

There's one that's 50% chance to gain a fury whenever a non damaging debuff expires.

Also, Sinister is mad that you're taking his spot in incursions, but he's still tearing it up in BG. Able to throw those damaging debuffs on sp1 on defense back at people is going pretty good
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    Go on.
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Until she can stun chain like silk she'll never be better in incursions than her (even without stun chain she's insane).

1 rare hack + 1 normal hack = silk incursion goddess.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 741 ★★★

Until she can stun chain like silk she'll never be better in incursions than her (even without stun chain she's insane).

1 rare hack + 1 normal hack = silk incursion goddess.

Hey I don't really have silk, could you explain how she works for incursions?
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 741 ★★★

Think of it :
    Kamala is poison immune
    Has fury on heavy and special attacks
    Has Nulify
    Has A lot of buffs

Pair with odin x3 buffs to increase fury potency with Galan Herald Max fights = unblockable special attacks.
    Switch Odin with CMM for armor breaks
    Switch Galan for Heimdall

We take buff corno cause why not
    We take the hack that gives you a bar of power when you gain fury
    We take the special reserve hack (we save 20% power)
    We take the hack with armor break on 10th hit
    Lastly we would need something like gain a fury for each non damaging debuff (There is this hack right? I think?)

How does this work?

Simple :

Kamala will have Odins buffs paired with cmm armor break paired with safety net Heimdall. She will get fury every time she does a special 1 and her sp1 gives fury meaning she goes back to sp1 again. Paired with buff corno = lot of buffs , A LOT of furies and special reserve will build her specials up as she spam sp1. This will do 2 things. She will hit hard, and she won't be hit if you mash that sp1.

Im gonna try and test this in a bit to see if I get lucky with the buffs and give feedback to you all.

Too much effort when you need such specific hack just to get subpar damage, when other characters can work with multiple hack combinations and can dish out better damage more efficiently
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★
    ghost yk she’s still not coming to the seven star pool
  • Options

ghost yk she’s still not coming to the seven star pool

Don't... She will... She Must